Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets make a list of how many think guerilla should have zombies as a dlc in it? | Forums

How about quadruped drones? I bought this game thinking I would be fighting with or against badass UGVs from the live-action trailers instead I get 1 Warhound for 1 mission, false advertising much? Could've been a boss wave @_@.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by hungry food View Post
    How about quadruped drones? I bought this game thinking I would be fighting with or against badass UGVs from the live-action trailers instead I get 1 Warhound for 1 mission, false advertising much? Could've been a boss wave @_@.
    The game origanally had them 2-1/2 years ago. When they came public with the game in 2010 it caught much flak for being two advanced, and I think even Tom CLancy disliked it somewhat, so they took the next 2 years to create the buld we had now. This tread has the original E3 gameplay trailor form 2009 I beleive. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-what-happened

Back on topic - NO ZOMBES!!!! There is COD, and whole other franchises dedicated to this. Don't mess up Ghost Recon too. What is the fascination with the living dead lately?

The "Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

As if there is not enough dumb **** on this game already, please..... Do what I did, go get a used copie of Dead Island, its actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganon16 View Post
    Zombies, fed up of seeing them. They're boring! It's a no from me, I'm out.
    .....but there's a Zombie in his signature...... :/ lol just kidding bud. Yeah if you want ZOmbies, get Black Coqs

F*ck NO!

If you want to shoot zombies, play COD. If you want to camp in your spawn area and suck at sniping, go and play COD.
    If you want "team" deathmatch where you don't help your team but run around on your own, go and play COD.
    If you want every game to be like COD, why the hell don't you just go and play COD?

Q: Why must every game be like COD?
    A: Is it to make it easier for the 12 year old kids to play...

Quote Originally Posted by eIdRiaN28 View Post
    I was thinking recently that nobody ever plays guerilla. I think it's because it has no matchmaking. and was wondering how one could do better this game?, a realistic tactical game and you die of a bullet ... with a lot of fun to melee, they think of putting a zombie dlc for halloween? I would definitely buy it. and you?

ubisoft if someone sees it, feel free to write a comment
    Match making yes!
    Zombi Mode No!
    Go back to COD please, leave this game as original/Different than the other games out there.
    No thanks!

Xbox Live : Dog 0f War
    YouTube : Dog 0f War

Matching making needs to be implemented soon for coop and guerilla modes. I rather have a terrorist hunt mode instead of zombies...like breaking in and rescuing hostages etc...

I agree we should have a Zombie mode, we could have loads of zombies that run at you when you disturb them, and special zombies that are able to knock your team down or drag members away or just make your life difficult. Then we could have safe houses where you need to get to to finsh that level, and if we make it so that it's always different including weather then we'll never know what's going to happen.

Wait a minute I already own a game like that so the answers no, go by L4D if you want a decent Zombie game (unless you own a PS3) and leave GRFS as it is.

zombies? Are people flippin drunk?

I think they should add a DINOSAUR mode as EA has been trying to put into BF3 for some time.
    Let's go all JURRASSIC PARK up in this *****.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast