Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia Classic HD coming to Android this September 2012 | Forums

Prince of Persia Classic HD coming to Android this September 2012

Finally its going to be released on an Android environment. Can't wait to play it on my Galaxy S2. Hopefully this will mean that it will eventually get ported to PC...

Ubisoft
    -reports first-quarter 2012-13 sales
    -First-quarter sales: €131 million
    -Targets for full-year 2012-13 confirmed
    -New syndicated loan agreement signed

Paris, July 19, 2012 – Today, Ubisoft released its sales figures for the fiscal quarter
    ended June 30, 2012.

Sales

Sales for the first quarter of 2012-13 came to €131 million, up 27.2% (or 17.5% at
    constant exchange rates) compared with the €103 million recorded for the same period
    of 2011-12.

First-quarter sales were higher than the guidance of approximately €115 million issued
    when Ubisoft released its full-year results for 2011-12. The quarter saw the following:

-Higher-than-expected sales of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier
    ®, which
    was the best-selling console game in the US for May and June, both in unit and
    value terms.

-A 41% decline in back-catalog sales to €39 million, due to industry wide lower
    retail back-catalog sales, although this contraction was partly offset by growth in
    online back-catalog sales.

-Continued strong momentum for the Online segment, with sales up 112% to
    €27 million. This performance was primarily driven by our Free-to-Play titles and
    by the success of Trials Evolution, which turned in record first-day sales on XBLA.

Yves Guillemot, Chief Executive Officer, stated "With 335 nominations and more than
    160 awards at E3 2012, Ubisoft reaped the rewards of its pro-active strategy in the Core
    segment and demonstrated its strong comeback in this category. Assassin's Creed 3 won
    numerous Game of the Show awards, Far Cry 3 and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
    made a big impression at the event, and our two new brands Watchdogs and ZombiU set
    social networks alight. In the Casual segment, Just Dance 4 is expected to be another
    major hit, thanks notably to a strong playlist of this year's best songs. Our success at E3
    2012 and the robust momentum of our Online games are positive indicators for achieving
    our full-year targets for 2012-13." Mr. Guillemot continued "Our medium-term goal is to
    capitalize on both the arrival of the new generation of consoles and the ramp-up of the
    Free-to-Play segment, which represent two major opportunities for us to step up growth
    and enhance our profitability. Our capacity to create successful brands and high-quality
    content, allied with our ongoing progress in the item-based model, multi-screen gaming
    and the development of Uplay (our online services and distribution platform, which now
    boasts 35 million members) place us in an ideal position to leverage these two
    opportunities.”

Sources: http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/comsite_c...tcm9958472.pdf
    and
    Taken from Neogaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...5#post40042425
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Woohooo!! I'm so buying it! even if it's not compatible with my Desire S
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

That is good news.
    It'd be awesome if Ubisoft ported the original Battles on Droid. And Rival Swords. And Revelations. And maybe The Fallen King or The Forgotten Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Zapages View Post
    Hopefully this will mean that it will eventually get ported to PC...
    Sure hope so, I hate playing games on my phone, such a small display compared to PC

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

oh me oh my... looks like my Xperia P will be quite busy for a while as soon as PoP classic HD comes out...
    The light is your redemption, take it, it's yours...

Quote Originally Posted by RapNoize View Post
    That is good news.
    It'd be awesome if Ubisoft ported the original Battles on Droid. And Rival Swords. And Revelations. And maybe The Fallen King or The Forgotten Sands
    ew... battles of prince of persia? ew...

on a side note, woot for your sig! if i recall correctly, that was one racy issue.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

Banned

cool now i can play these on the go with my xperia play

Any news on this? Its September
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

Look 2 posts above

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast