Thread: DLC re-alives and adds new bugs ? | Forums

DLC re-alives and adds new bugs ?

I bought the Artic Strike DLC and the has gone from good to worst....

Playing for 6 hours the matchmaking doesnt seem to work at all or its just putting all the elites in one team and rest of us into another.
    Playing like 20 matches ( have not counted them ) i NEVER had the opportunity to win with my teams. The highest score that we were able to come up to was like 250.
    I also wonder if the new maps are available in the multiplayer while NOT playing the new game type (have forgotten the name).

Another "bug" that i clearly experienced was server connection problems. Within these 6 hours i got disconnected at least 10 times. Normally i loose connection maybe 1 or as most 2 times per night but now.... seems there are major problems.

and the last bug, im getting this quite alot....

Life is hard, you wont make it alive anyway!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Had loads of disconects since dlc.also...my character setup changes when i restart my console,only on rifleman.

Can these idiots not get anything right.

seriously, they should refund us 70% of money we spent on game + dlc. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE at all.

If one were to buy a car that had same amount of bugs, that company would have been closed long time ago!

We really need to stand up here and show that WE, the consumers, players are the one that pay their salary, without us there would be no UBISOFT!!!!

OT: i loved Assassins Creed and were waiting for the 3:rd game to launch but since how UBISOFT seems to treat the players ( my experience with driver san fransisco and GRFS) i will not buy the Assassins Creed 3!!!
    Last edited by flashguru; 07-19-2012 at 04:45 PM.

I bought the Artic Strike DLC and the has gone from good to worst....

Playing for 6 hours the matchmaking doesnt seem to work at all or its just putting all the elites in one team and rest of us into another.
    Playing like 20 matches ( have not counted them ) i NEVER had the opportunity to win with my teams. The highest score that we were able to come up to was like 250.
    SO your saying, just because you kept losing the matchmaking is broken?? that doesnt make sense... so if you dont win than the game is wrong??

I also wonder if the new maps are available in the multiplayer while NOT playing the new game type (have forgotten the name).
    Yes the maps are available for all game modes..you do not have to play only stockade..

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyDeez9715 View Post
    SO your saying, just because you kept losing the matchmaking is broken?? that doesnt make sense... so if you dont win than the game is wrong??

Yes the maps are available for all game modes..you do not have to play only stockade..
    Was going to post this but you seem to have it down. I havnt had any loss of connections, and With a team of 5 Stockade becomes rather easy when playing against randoms. I did get a black screen once though.

No, now you are just assuming. It "seems" like it doesnt work but thats not the point here, just added this one since i noticed there is some changes made on that point and wanted to hear with other in the community if anyone else experience same thing. Misunderstand me right m8

The point here is tho this still awesome game, continues to have bugs and that in MY opinion is not ok (where majority of this community exp. those same bugs). If i buy something i expect it to work with minimal flaws. Im for overall experience and in this game, they seem to have fixed some of the bugs and flaws (in latest patch), but it seems that DLC added new ones. if one or 2 bugs appear for 3 out of 10 peeps and does not affect the overall experience of the product, yeah that might be ok for most of peeps. but that only means that the product is 70% complete.

I dont want to spend 10 bucks of even more bugs :/

As professional programmer, im fully aware of the hell with coding.

a good quote i read somewhere:
    "Bug fixing increases chances of new bugs appearing by 20-50%"

Quote Originally Posted by flashguru View Post
    No, now you are just assuming. It "seems" like it doesnt work but thats not the point here, just added this one since i noticed there is some changes made on that point and wanted to hear with other in the community if anyone else experience same thing. Misunderstand me right m8

The point here is tho this still awesome game, continues to have bugs and that in MY opinion is not ok (where majority of this community exp. those same bugs). If i buy something i expect it to work with minimal flaws. Im for overall experience and in this game, they seem to have fixed some of the bugs and flaws (in latest patch), but it seems that DLC added new ones. if one or 2 bugs appear for 3 out of 10 peeps and does not affect the overall experience of the product, yeah that might be ok for most of peeps. but that only means that the product is 70% complete.

I dont want to spend 10 bucks of even more bugs :/

As professional programmer, im fully aware of the hell with coding.

a good quote i read somewhere:
    "Bug fixing increases chances of new bugs appearing by 20-50%"
    I see what your saying...I can understand the frustration for those who experience this so often, but i for one dont have that much on an issue with lag or disconnects...the occasional lag here and there but nothing that ruins the game for me..

But I would like them to do something about the servers still

I see what your saying...I can understand the frustration for those who experience this so often, but i for one dont have that much on an issue with lag or disconnects...the occasional lag here and there but nothing that ruins the game for me..

But I would like them to do something about the servers still
    Where are you located ? Im thinking of the connection quality in that case.
    Im in Sweden and sit on 100/100 and rarely have connection problems except in this game... hm.. wonder how many servers there are in EU. They should Like facebook, move server center (in eu) to north of sweden :P

Im in the US... Like I said i get the occasional server lost and such, but nothing that ruins the game for me to were i want to stop playing it...