Thread: UBI and RavenShield server issues? | Forums

Angry UBI and RavenShield server issues?

Most servers have been down for the last week and mine keeps dropping off the face of the earth overnight. Are there issues with the UBI master server?

email me imp3131@fastmail.fm if you want to chat about it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems playing RavenShield. We haven't heard any reports of the servers being down, so it's best for you to contact Support about this. They will be able to let you know if it's a problem on your end that they can help fix, and if not, they can report the problem so the team is aware of it and it CAN be fixed.

The link to Support is at the bottom of my signature. Thanks.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems playing RavenShield. We haven't heard any reports of the servers being down, so it's best for you to contact Support about this. They will be able to let you know if it's a problem on your end that they can help fix, and if not, they can report the problem so the team is aware of it and it CAN be fixed.

The link to Support is at the bottom of my signature. Thanks.
    Thank you for the reply EvilPixieGrrr. I have called support and they just told me they would relay the info. No ticket # or anything to circle back on. This is day 5 and there are still major issues.

Last night I had to restart my RvS server 3 times for it to register with the Master. Once it did - we got about 15 minutes of game play and it had to be all redone again. It actually kills the server process sometimes when it loses connection to the master. Other times it will lose connection but the process continues to run.... so you would have no way of knowing it's down without actually opening RvS and looking for it.