Thread: Disconnected from the server. | Forums

Angry Disconnected from the server.

Bought the game day 1 and cant play on-line!!

- I opened all the ports listed in the support forum.
    -shut down firewall
    -shut down antivirus
    -shut down other applications in the background

1 of every 10 times I try I get into a match, but cant start the next without losing connection with the servers. WTF DO I HAVE TO DO!? TO PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR!?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah i have this problem too

This is pretty common for PC players, myself included, patch 1.4 should address these issues. No ETA for 1.4 yet, but it should be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertandos View Post
    Bought the game day 1 and cant play on-line!!

- I opened all the ports listed in the support forum.
    -shut down firewall
    -shut down antivirus
    -shut down other applications in the background
    Only thing you can do is wait for patch 1.4, I have the same issue, 99% of the time I cannot connect to any match. There are plenty of matches to connect to, however I get dropped at least 10 times in a row before I get one. Then when I do it usually has a host migration witch I get dropped when that happens 90% of the time as well.

Some people say they don't get dropped more than a few times at random, maybe they have a direct hardline connection without a router. I wonder if this game just hates routers or something I don't know.

Anyways patch 1.4 was told be released yesterday or today(1 week after the 1.3), however its been delayed for testing. Just gotta wait.

Updated but I still get the same problem !

As almost everybody else

The game is still full of problems, multiplayer matches are impossible to be found even with the router open. Not to mention the problems of stability in parts of stages in the campaign with friends. And Ubisoft intends to sell the Dlc's for PC gamers??
    There are less than 1000 players online on Pc, and yet you want to sell DLC's's??

Well I think we had enough patience with this game, the product is not complete and not fully functional, Its only right to have my money back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertandos View Post
    Its only right to have my money back
    You would think so, wouldn't you,...only problem is Ubisoft doesn't really care about you or the fact they stole the money from you. Lesson - you'll know better next time, like the rest of us.