Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ★ Project PCR | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I hope they improved the clothing textures. In AC:R, there were some cutscenes that zoomed in on the clothing and it was all 'fuzzy'.

Even if the graphics were not changed, we PC gamers get more tessellation + other DX11 options .

I also hope they do the animation justice. In AC:R, I feel as if they just added masks to the Assassins and moved the camera angles to behind characters so they did not have to animate the facial features.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrontLine View Post
    I hope they improved the clothing textures. In AC:R, there were some cutscenes that zoomed in on the clothing and it was all 'fuzzy'.

Even if the graphics were not changed, we PC gamers get more tessellation + other DX11 options .

I also hope they do the animation justice. In AC:R, I feel as if they just added masks to the Assassins and moved the camera angles to behind characters so they did not have to animate the facial features.
    In my opinion DX 9 = DX 11 - ..., I'm happy if they not improved the graphics because it means- not a very high sys reqs. - its still beautiful so move on!
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by oliacr View Post
    I don't see that the graphics has been improved a lot, I don't know , maybe I'm stupid, but take a look, almost the same graphics.
    In the freedom edition unboxing video : here starts at 0:47 - its amazing, the next one is beautiful, but at 0:50 when we get the motion pictures, when Connor is sliding under a tree, + 0:51 when Connor jumping across a gap between the rocks, suddenly Connor jumping across a bigger gap to grab a rock - here the graphics looks ("great") epic lightning there- but when you watch those rocks , grass, etc. you will see the details and textures not improved so ...- the graphics is not the same as before at 0:47-0:50 tough

Then I think those gameplay not from pre-alpha, pre-beta, beta, pre-charlie, pre-delta, pre-X ... The game is in development for 3 years... In my opinion, They finished it already they just need to advertise the game, and then release it. (Advertising, because if they do it when the Revelations was being released - it could be reveal THE SERIES)

All in all, from those videos, I think the graphics has not been changed. (And I hope it, because it was beautiful in previous games, so why we need to improve it, huh?)

Am I right, or Am I right????

This is the reason why the Console users discussed it with so much anger.

What's your thoughts, let me know.
    What do you think? - Share it.
    I don't know. I still think the graphics will be a tad bit improved, they do have three more months to polish them.
    Nota Warrior <3

' ' I'm going to die whatever you do, but I'm not afraid. ' ' - Fireheart, Rising Storm.
    ' ' I have known true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit…a world which was taken from me. ' ' - Connor Kenway {Ratonhnhaké:ton}
    If you care about Ratonhnhaké:ton {Connor} and want another game with him, like this page:
    http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FirestarLuva View Post
    I don't know. I still think the graphics will be a tad bit improved, they do have three more months to polish them.
    maybe

Why would they not improve the graphics? There will still be a choice to change which DirectX you're using, and then further customize the graphics with those bars. Higher system requirements would probably only apply for the "Recommended", not the "Minimal". I highly doubt they would up the minimal requirements to an extreme, as they still are making it for consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrontLine View Post
    Why would they not improve the graphics? There will still be a choice to change which DirectX you're using, and then further customize the graphics with those bars. Higher system requirements would probably only apply for the "Recommended", not the "Minimal". I highly doubt they would up the minimal requirements to an extreme, as they still are making it for consoles.
    I don't know, I'm searching excuses only...

AC 3 Is in Pre-alpha they said It but In Pre-alpha to final version they only fix bugs etc.

sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Razzak13 View Post
    AC 3 Is in Pre-alpha they said It but In Pre-alpha to final version they only fix bugs etc.
    Really? It always seems to be that the graphics improve A LOT between Alpha and the Final Version.

Yes-Yes, hopefully.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast