Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ★ Project PCR | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by oliacr View Post
    AC II, ACB, ACR have exactly the same system reqs. but when Alex Hutchinson said DX11 it ruined me.
    DX11 might be an optional setting and not a complete requirement. Of course there's no way to know for sure. At least not yet :P.
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yes i hope it will be an optional settings as in F1 2011(ofc) where you can put DX9 or DX11 i hope in that
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

It would be horrendously stupid for a DX11-only game, at least until DX10 and 9 become completely obsolete in a couple years/decades.

its simple- if AC 3 PC is delayed the reason is = they make DX11 / DX 10 / DX 9 features impossible

Anyone here have any little things from the American Revolution that they want in the game as small references or easter eggs?
    I would like to see "Croatoa" etched into a tree.
    Maybe even "Thou shalt never give birth to a rebel".

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrontLine View Post
    Anyone here have any little things from the American Revolution that they want in the game as small references or easter eggs?
    I would like to see "Croatoa" etched into a tree.
    Maybe even "Thou shalt never give birth to a rebel".
    sure, I don't know

I assume the boston tea party will be in play that's gonna be a fun bit, i bet

Quote Originally Posted by Scystab View Post
    I assume the boston tea party will be in play that's gonna be a fun bit, i bet
    the great fire of New York...!

Quote Originally Posted by NeroInfernoF7 View Post
    Kind of worried about the system requirements too...
    Might have to play on Low
    I agree with you. I've had a Windows XP for like 7 years and it died a week ago( which is the reason I couldn't finish the video I promised for the Community Trailer Contest, Nero, sorry). The only thing it works now is Internet and Photoshop. It supported all the AC games up to Brotherhood. I even managed to play AC2 with max settings but I was using Game Booster for it. :/ But great news is, I'm getting a Windows 7, but I'm gonna make my parents not to buy one yet, since I'm waiting for the AC3 PC system requirements so the game can run as smoothly as possible! Did you guys see the Mayan Ruins bit in the Freedom Edition video? They really looked like next-gen graphics and what seemed the final version of the game. All the demos so far seemed to be pre-alpha/alpha footage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrontLine View Post
    Anyone pre-order the Digital Deluxe? Glad PC gamers get something with ALL, or most, of the 'exclusive' DLCs.
    Me and my cousin decided to share it, will order it so it's here for Christmas, during winter vacation, cause I find it hard to enjoy AC3 during school time. Honestly, the Connor skins, AC3 novel, AC3 Art Book and DLC missions are the only things I want. Don't care about Colonial flag, Connor statue or metal bracelet. Anyway, which site do you guys think is best for ordering this edition? Amazon, Gamestop or Ubishop?
    Last edited by FirestarLuva; 07-22-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    Nota Warrior <3

' ' I'm going to die whatever you do, but I'm not afraid. ' ' - Fireheart, Rising Storm.
    ' ' I have known true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit…a world which was taken from me. ' ' - Connor Kenway {Ratonhnhaké:ton}
    If you care about Ratonhnhaké:ton {Connor} and want another game with him, like this page:
    http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

I don't see that the graphics has been improved a lot, I don't know , maybe I'm stupid, but take a look, almost the same graphics.
    In the freedom edition unboxing video : here starts at 0:47 - its amazing, the next one is beautiful, but at 0:50 when we get the motion pictures, when Connor is sliding under a tree, + 0:51 when Connor jumping across a gap between the rocks, suddenly Connor jumping across a bigger gap to grab a rock - here the graphics looks ("great") epic lightning there- but when you watch those rocks , grass, etc. you will see the details and textures not improved so ...- the graphics is not the same as before at 0:47-0:50 tough

Then I think those gameplay not from pre-alpha, pre-beta, beta, pre-charlie, pre-delta, pre-X ... The game is in development for 3 years... In my opinion, They finished it already they just need to advertise the game, and then release it. (Advertising, because if they do it when the Revelations was being released - it could be reveal THE SERIES)

All in all, from those videos, I think the graphics has not been changed. (And I hope it, because it was beautiful in previous games, so why we need to improve it, huh?)

Am I right, or Am I right????

This is the reason why the Console users discussed it with so much anger.

What's your thoughts, let me know.
    What do you think? - Share it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast