Thread: If I respec, can I change the weapon I chose to share between factions at level 50? | Forums

If I respec, can I change the weapon I chose to share between factions at level 50?

I want to change the weapon I chose to share between factions on my scout class. Can I do this if I respec?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's huge. That changes everything.

I just did this yesterday, but I didn't actually get the option to choose new weapons until I tried to join a game. At first, I thought it was broken, because I still had the same weapons I chose at first in gunsmith, but it all worked itself out.
    Connection to server lost.

When I used the token on my lvl 50+ characters a few weeks ago I was able to keep my original cross over weapons and bring in an additional weapon after the respec. So now my Ghost Rifleman has the AK 47 & the S805.

This morning, though, I tried to respec my veteran Scout that already has the P90 for Bodark & PP19 for Ghost. I wanted to bring over M110 for Bodark and the PSL 54C for the Ghosts, The PSL 54C made it over but the M110 did not. So now Ghosts have 9 primary weapons and the Russians only have 8. There is a chance that I may have somehow accidentally selected the P90 and the game would not allow a duplicate a weapon... but I'm pretty sure I chose the dang sniper rifle.

Ultimately not a big deal but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well or if something has been changed with an update.

Yep, I had the crossfaction weapon choice problem. My Ghost engie has the RMB and the SA58.

My Bodark Rifleman has the Tar-21, 417, and ACR thanks to the respec tokken
    ---------------------------
    Europeans had no idea America would show up to single-handily rescue them from destruction. That's why Europeans are so grateful to America, and why when Americans travel to Europe today they're treated like heroes. - Cracked.com