Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Login Failed" Internet Connection | Forums

"Login Failed" Internet Connection

Hi,
    As many other I bought some UBI games at the steam sale and I played them fine the first day (HoMM6). Second day I buy Anno 2070 and try to log in and it gives me an error message that says this:

Login Failed
    "There seems to be a problem with your internet connection. Please check your settings or switch to offline mode."

So from one day to another, I now can't log in to Uplay anymore. I didn't change any settings during these days either.

I think that the fault probably is on my side but I don't know how to fix it.
    Any help is appreciated.

Windows 7 - 64 bit
    Thomson TG784 router UPnP activated.

Best regards, Ihascookie.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure if the uplay servers are down again or what. I am also running Windows 7 64 bit. I have a Cisco router with uPnP enabled as well. The weird thing is that this is the single hit I get when I search for the problem via Google.

I'm not sure I have the same problem but it is definitely a connectivity issue... I bought Anno 2070 during the Steam sale, and although I can log in to Uplay I can't get past the login screen in game; it says "connection to the server has been lost". Does anyone else have this problem or is this just due to Uplay being the revolting crap we know it is?

Cheers

I can log in to uplay.ubi.com, but I get this error message immediately after trying to log into the client on my PC. It means I can't play my copy of AC:Revelations that I just bought on Steam and it is super annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by eclaireur90 View Post
    I'm not sure I have the same problem but it is definitely a connectivity issue... I bought Anno 2070 during the Steam sale, and although I can log in to Uplay I can't get past the login screen in game; it says "connection to the server has been lost". Does anyone else have this problem or is this just due to Uplay being the revolting crap we know it is?

Cheers
    THis

I was able to login and authenticate my game this morning finally, but now when I come back to play I get a new message "Login Failed : a ubisoft service is not available at the moment. you can try again later or switch to offline mode." So, at least Uplay is acknowledging that it is a server-side issue now, but it's still really annoying. This is why DRM loses customers.

I can't believe it, they hold our games prisoner... there is no point to offline mode, you might as well as not even be playing it in that mode.

i hav same problem in ac3 ~! after launch game the uplay pop up ~ i keep try to login the uplay keep failde come out this message
    Login Failed
    "There seems to be a problem with your internet connection. Please check your settings or switch to offline mode."
    i m from malaysia , steam user
    ubisoft pls fix this fast !!!!!

Hi guys, please have a read here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...ail/a_id/17490 if this continues please contact Technical Support the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I have the same problem with the others.When I press the Play button at AC3 the Uplay window appears and when I fill my Username and my Password it shows me a messege which says that the login was failed because of my internet connection.I checked the settings as it told me to do but nothing happend. If someone has solved this problem please let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast