6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope its like the old games rogue spear, eagle watch | Forums

Please read my post again, I wasn't trying to compare Minecraft to Arma 2, I was trying to argue about your generalization of all PC gamers being smarter than console gamers. The reality is, like I said before, gamers from both platforms have very similar tastes to games and genres. Many PC gamers have enjoyed primarily console games and vice-versa.

And maybe you are right about Arma 2 not selling so well on consoles, so what? It doesn't mean anyone is smarter than the other, it just means that some people prefer different games than others.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-x View Post
    Please read my post again, I wasn't trying to compare Minecraft to Arma 2, I was trying to argue about your generalization of all PC gamers being smarter than console gamers. The reality is, like I said before, gamers from both platforms have very similar tastes to games and genres. Many PC gamers have enjoyed primarily console games and vice-versa.

And maybe you are right about Arma 2 not selling so well on consoles, so what? It doesn't mean anyone is smarter than the other, it just means that some people prefer different games than others.
    Well, you are going to have to convince Ubi Soft and the big companies otherwise because they apparently think we are too stupid to play games like the first Rainbow Six, much less Arma 2, according to Christian Allen.

http://kotaku.com/5893236/christian-...think-you-want
    Last edited by Dcopymope; 07-23-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12