Thread: *****check out my gfhost recon vid***** | Forums

*****check out my gfhost recon vid*****

I TALK A BIT ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY AND MY TOPIC OF THE DAY DO GRAPHICS MAKE A GAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMGcRnQock

How do you talk about the same thing for 8 min. If you don't care how it looks your tv sucks. Mine craft sucks and you should not be on GRFS. Beetles sold more then most artiest and they suck. I did not pay 5k for a tv and 600 hundred for a ps3 to have it look like ****

Repsawn is LAME

Quote Originally Posted by Execrate View Post
    How do you talk about the same thing for 8 min. If you don't care how it looks your tv sucks. Mine craft sucks and you should not be on GRFS. Beetles sold more then most artiest and they suck. I did not pay 5k for a tv and 600 hundred for a ps3 to have it look like ****

Repsawn is LAME
    The graphics are fine, you guys are just nitpicking. And yes I have 1080 HD. If you spent 5k on a TV I hope it was back when HD was expensive, because if not you get ripped off badly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WombatT6 View Post
    The graphics are fine, you guys are just nitpicking. And yes I have 1080 HD. If you spent 5k on a TV I hope it was back when HD was expensive, because if not you get ripped off badly lol.
    Not to mention 600 for a ps3.

Must have been the solid gold edition.

I think GRFS looks good not complaining. I am saying in general I want both looks and game play. I turned the gamma down and GRFS looks better. I actually payed $1500 for my ps3 day one on the street but it was retail $600.
    My TV
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-XB...ywords=sony+65