Thread: I've tried! | Forums

I've tried!

Ok Ubisoft...I have put up with all the headaches of this game since release. I've waited patiently and continued to play the game because when it's not laggy it's by far the most fun I've had playing multiplayer on a game. I didn't have it as bad as others before the TU. Minmial lost connections and game freezes for me. But now Im afraid this game has gotten much worse since the supposed update.

I'm going to only highlight what I've encountered today:

10+ seconds to create a party when I click the multiplayer tab
    15+ seconds searching for game
    multiple connection to server lost when searching for player screen is up before start of a match
    multiple connection to server lost mid-way and near end of match. losing 10,000+ experience in each of them
    Host migration resulting in connection to server lost
    Making it through a good game just to be kicked out from the lobby due to connection to server lost(can't seem to get to play 2 games in a row from same lobby)

That's just a highlight of what i've encountered today....which by the way has been only about 2 hours of play

I've continued to wait for this game to get fixed...I have bought the DLC and look forward to playing it. But if this game doesnt get turned around by ubisoft soon, then I don't know how much more I can tolerate. Some of us are trying to be loyal. But I can't help feel like ubisoft is slapping us in the face. I really do not want to start thinking that ubisoft is trying to get as much money out of us anymore. I want ubisoft to want this to be a good game. Which it is on the cusp of being.

It's still your move ubisoft. Make it a good one.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What!? you can't even wait 15 sec for it to find you a game lol, I rather wait 2-5 min or longer if it means I get a good host/matchmaking then constantly getting put into bad games. But luckily things are running pretty smooth for me most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by YepHa_dk View Post
    What!? you can't even wait 15 sec for it to find you a game lol, I rather wait 2-5 min or longer if it means I get a good host/matchmaking then constantly getting put into bad games. But luckily things are running pretty smooth for me most of the time...
    let's add up the time....10 seconds for it to create a party when by myself. 15 seconds to find a game. 30 seconds to load to retrieving player screen. Disconnect.... so 1 minute there. oh hey lets do it all over again. The time is the least of the problems yes. But what about everything else?? I've put up with a lot. And i've continued to play. There is no excuses anymore and I won't just sit aside patiently when I can never play 2 games in a row and takes 4+ attempts to get into the 1st working game.

We prolly need 10 minutes just to get started. Six guys chatting like blabbermouths, while adjusting their loadouts, disableing the leader to start.. Waiting for others to finish their rounds to join the group or just waiting if they are willing to join. 'wait, 'insert player name' got on, lets see if he wants in, i sent inivte', 'smoke break' etc

Serioulsy the few seconds it takes to find a rooms feel like nothing compared to this, and aint we still chatting while, making this less annoying?

But i guess others play this game ... differently, lol.

I can't help feel that you all are reading just the simple time i put. What about everything else. Im just trying to state how it's impossible to play 2 +matches in the same lobby. It takes 4+ attempts to get into a good lobby for that one game. Sorry I even mentioned to small time, jeesh...you all are pouncing on that like I just insulted you mother.

Lets talk about the fact that ubsifot is slapping us in the face with the game and where it still currently is 7 weeks after release. I love this game and this isn't about how the game sucks. But I can't help but feel used and scammed right now. It's getting ridiculous and I feel like ubisoft doesn't care.

again sorry for the time info that odviously hit everyone's nerve