Thread: I miss locking mid kill animation in Assassinate... | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Lightbulb I miss locking mid kill animation in Assassinate...

Honestly I never played Assassinate all that much. But that is one thing I certainly took for granted, the locking mid kill. Sigh...

Oh and btw, what's with the ability closer? Really, I would love to know who was complaining about chase breakers.

"Dear Ubisoft,
    I can't stand when I engage in a chase and my target runs through one of those peskey chase breakers. Can you make an ability where I can just open them whenever I please?
    Thanks a lot,
    A N00b."

"Dear A N00b,
    Sure little buddy, anything to encourage terrible playstyles! Let us know if you want anything else to help.
    -Ubisoft"

"Dear Ubisoft,
    Oh, one more thing, can I throw my smoke bombs?...
    -A N00b"
    <3 Online Settings

Yes, that is my gamertag -__-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSettings View Post
    Sure little buddy, anything to encourage terrible playstyles!
    No such thing as a terrible playstlye, if someone finds that they frequently need it and it's a fair ability (which it is) why not let them have it? I mean in my first games of MH on AC:B I used Sprint Boost Smoke Bomb, what's wrong with Closure, Smoke Bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyChuckles View Post
    in my first games of MH on AC:B I used Sprint Boost Smoke Bomb
    Well, seeing that thosoe two abilities are basically all you had besides a disguise that didn't give you a hidden bonus, I can understand the use of those abilities. However, I don't recall complaining about Brotherhood's Smoke Bombs. Brotherhood's OSB are frequent and annoying (Especially if they are unessicary entirely), but Revalation's OSB are almost unaviodable.

As far as "No such thing as a terrible playstlye[s]", I disagree entirely. Chasekills are not an acceptable playstyle in my opinion.

But I don't really care either way. I'm just trying to voice my opinions in a humorous way.

Oh and uh.... Closure **
    :P
    <3 Online Settings

Yes, that is my gamertag -__-

I was level 30, I had no idea what I was doing. People can play how they want, as long as they're not exploiting the system like OSBing.

Online all i can say is im glad i took you under my wing. you do me proud humiliating ubisoft