Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quitting rounds, because of horrible team | Forums

When i'm soloin I play decoy
    and win 80% of the time because i push the other team all the way back to the spawn and let my teamates cap the objective
    When we defend I set up shop between two objectives and guard them

It's easier to solo in decoy then it is in conflict
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

maybe on the PS3 it is but not on the 360.

probably cuz you guys are used to folks not having mics

BOOYAAAA!!!!

When I solo i don't use my mic... seems to be pointless
    No one listens anyways why waste my breath

''Yo, please get away from the objective so I can spawn''
    plus "Teammate waitin to deploy" on the screen
    And still never moves

after about 3x of this happenin he'll either eat a incen nade or move when I throw it

I have a full squad using mics and you still don't call anything out.
    NEW SOCOM

Fix your connection
    http://adamcook.wordpress.com/2008/0...with-your-ps3/

Playing Respawn is like working out at a Health Club when you could be at a GYM!

Quote Originally Posted by Novary View Post
    I left 7 games in a row, because nobody attempted to go to the objectives on conflict. I'm always fighting against a team that is dominating. Players who hang back and still finish with almost no kills, are undeserving of a win or my help.

7 different rooms, different people. All of them suck. PS3 community is full of noobs.
    Not just PS3. Xbox have plenty of noobs too. I left 8 games in a row yesterday... was really annoyed.

I find it funny how many people come on here and seem so proud to be a quitter. You b!tch and moan about people not playing as a team, yet your definition of teamwork seems to be more like they should do what you say or you'll bail on the game.

I've NEVER left during a game! I've had hundreds of crappy randoms on my teams, people who don't talk, don't listen, and play like utter noobs. BUT I've noticed that most of them play that way cause they don't know any better! Start leading by example, show them how to play, and they'll start playing correctly. Will all of them? Hell no, but you'll be surprised how many people that play this game don't actually know wtf they're doing. (which is so prominent here on the forums)...
    Are you on RAPTR? Click the sig to follow me there.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesM4 View Post
    Here are some options:

1.) grow your friends list and join a squad so you will be playing with fewer and fewer randoms

2.) try something new...a different class, weapon, piece of equipment or strategy...if it works in a room full of randoms, imagine how it will work when you have your squad in there

3.) grab your mic and communicate...if you see an enemy shout it out or if you are taking an objective say where you need cover fire...I've seen many teams of randoms rally around someone who is communicating effectively
    It seems many had forgotten Tommy Jacobs mentioning about the game not being enjoyable if you do not make friends (adding them to your list on 360/PS3) instead of wanting to play w/ randoms. If you are playing via random matchmaking amongst randoms then deal with it. Otherwise, you already know what to do. It's reminders such as the one above that need to be implemented again and again otherwise...
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHoofz View Post
    I find it funny how many people come on here and seem so proud to be a quitter. You b!tch and moan about people not playing as a team, yet your definition of teamwork seems to be more like they should do what you say or you'll bail on the game.

I've NEVER left during a game! I've had hundreds of crappy randoms on my teams, people who don't talk, don't listen, and play like utter noobs. BUT I've noticed that most of them play that way cause they don't know any better! Start leading by example, show them how to play, and they'll start playing correctly. Will all of them? Hell no, but you'll be surprised how many people that play this game don't actually know wtf they're doing. (which is so prominent here on the forums)...
    Although I'm not favoring extremist behavior, you are right. If at least one player in a randomized team has a mic and boldly takes the lead of "Commander" then, the outcomes within a game may turn out to be surprisingly good. It is having a sense of direction, at least.
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12