View Poll Results: Do you like or even see a use for Uplay?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 4.38%
  • no

131 95.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who actually uses or likes uplay? Poll | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ginjur View Post
    Nothing is going to change Havecold.

People hated Steam in the beginning, it stayed and got massively popular.
    People hate Origin and kinda still do, but its being used and wont go away.
    Blizzard online demand is hated, but is not going away either. And now that its running properly again its the lack of conent being raged over. Heh!.

Uplay is the same crap as the others, its there and it wont go away.

When its up and working nobody is moaning, when it isnt working everyone is back on the forum telling everyone why the online drm suck. Its kinda funny when you think about it.
    Sorry, but I am steam user since 2008 and steam works still fine in offline mode, if steam servers are down. This is a big difference to uplay, where you get WRONG error messages ("password incorrect") and no information about the server status.

I bought Anno2070 through steam, so I didn't supposed that there is an additional DRM neccessary. And of course I am complaining, because they took my money and all I get back is a lousy DRM service, which I didn't pay for.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Useless entirely useless. Makes me login 3 different times to 3 different systems just to play? >.>

I never raged about Steam - because they did a good job and it was not JUST a DRM.
    But I rage about this UPLAY ******************************** since the start.

Stop publishing games you are a turn off ubisoft. I would rather buy from activision again!

uplay is an awful piece of software, kill it!

****ing error, i'm not a ******, i'm typing my password correctly.

Oh yeah btw Ubisoft is french right? They are ****ing lazy and stop working when they are 50 and don't work in the weekends!!!! Uplay sucks, just use steam for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by whatewar View Post
    uplay is an awful piece of software, kill it!
    Indeed it is.

I actually think it is a good idea, I have wanted for so long to have a unified achievement system on the PC that is as comprehensive as the Xbox system. Still a long way to go but things like GFWL and Uplay at least make an attempt to bring this to customers, albeit with a great level of technical difficulty and frustration along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gortexx View Post
    I actually think it is a good idea, I have wanted for so long to have a unified achievement system on the PC that is as comprehensive as the Xbox system. Still a long way to go but things like GFWL and Uplay at least make an attempt to bring this to customers, albeit with a great level of technical difficulty and frustration along the way.
    But you could just have a website for that then.. If few people want it why should the rest download it aswell to be able to play the game?

signed the petition;

Petition is at change.org, it is to frak Uplay; please sign it if you can, if you cannot but reading this, then fu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast