Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Uplay_Account]Uplay tells me my password/username are incorrect | Forums

I signed this petition. Maybe others will too. Maybe it has some use.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubis...t-immediately#
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having the same issue... just bought the game too .... can't play it cause my password to UPlay is incorrect...

Ok... there is a problem with Uplay, Uplay is a part of DRM for Ubisfot, Uplay is the piece of software that dials home (Uplay/Ubisoft servers) to verify key/username/password, so you see if you are having problems with username/password you are having problems with bad DRM design. By the way, nice to see someone as ignorant as me read the ****ing threads this is not a problem with username / password but the problem with Uplay not connecting to Ubisoft servers... RTFM !

says my password/username incorrect when i know it isnt . Just got two Ubisoft games yesterday after boycotting them due to DRM . God i am a fool for selling out and buying a Ubisoft game.

Banned
    The funny thing about this PoS DRM Ubisoft is using... They will lose more money because of this DRM crap and bad publicity it's giving them than ANY piracy would ever do. None of my friends are going to buy Ubi crap EVER again until their DRM crap gets sorted out. FFS, we're forced to look out for cracks to our LEGALLY PURCHASED GAMES because WE CANNOT PLAY THEM UNLESS WE CRACK THEM.

Way to go Ubi. PLEASE. Wake up and get back into the real world. Pissing all over paying customers while pirates party out and play the games WE'VE PAID FOR AND CANNOT PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS DRM CRAP is just total utter poop. GET A GRIP. I cannot express how GOD **** ANGRY I AM. You're f'n punishing PAYING CUSTOMERS WITH YOUR POOP DRM COPYPROTECTION.

I am asking for a FULL REFUND FOR THE 3 GAMES I JUST PURCHASED.

Over and OUT. For good.

Bought and played Anno 2070 yesterday. Today Uplay tells me username or password is incorrect, despite me being able to log in to the forum or my account via www. What gives? I only have time to play now, loads of work in the weeks.

Very, very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Croak99 View Post
    Bought and played Anno 2070 yesterday. Today Uplay tells me username or password is incorrect, despite me being able to log in to the forum or my account via www. What gives? I only have time to play now, loads of work in the weeks.

Very, very disappointed.
    Exact same thing here.
    Was really enjoying it too.

I think the main problem is that this is such a wide-spread issue, and that there is no fix for it. More to the point, the Uplay software seems to be totally unnessissary, which, when it stops people playing their games, makes them angry.
    Long story short - I've bought this game which, due to the error on Ubisoft's part, I'm unable to play. This needs to be fixed.

i got this msg too :/

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast