Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't log into Uplay.... UPLAY!? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Can't log into Uplay.... UPLAY!?

delete
    Last edited by havecold; 01-26-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the same problem...
    Last edited by roofff777; 07-15-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Have the same issue. Blaming the last Uplay update.

Angry

Same here. Something needs to be done quickly, don't make me play Diablo 3!!!

Unhappy same here :(

Same problem here. It said incorrect username or password, so i clicked the forgot password? link and created a new password; i logged into my account on the ubisoft website and it works but not for the game. And the uplay website wont open either!!! WTH Ubisoft... Please attempt to keep us updated.

still the same crap
    login to web site is fine but no gaming today
    is there no administrator around to make us happy again?

Hello everyone... sorry to hear about your Login problem/issue... I'm not sure why some are having this problem/issue and not others. I have been online playing Splinter Cell Conviction today and have not had any problems/issues at all (nor have I ever had any Login problems/issues). I am guessing it's due to the DRM (digital rights management); DRM is like a digital lock that prevents "intellectual property" from being copied freely, just as physical locks are needed to prevent personal property from being stolen (DRM is very controversial). It's possible that if you have more than one Ubisoft Game installed, there may be a conflict (malfunction/bug) between the different DRM's in the games, which could possibly keep you from logging in (a huge stretch). It's also quite possible (and more likely the case) that if you have any Ubisoft "cracked" or "pirated" games installed, that this could be directly related to the login problem/issue. Let me explain; the DRM digital lock is inherently intended to block all illegal use of the game and Ubisoft "cracked" or "pirated" games bypass this DRM... well, now when you try to run you're installed "legitimate" Ubisoft games, it won't let you login because your "illegitimate" Ubisoft games have altered your "legitimate" Ubisoft configurations (with respect to the DRM)... hence you can't login. If this is the case, my only suggestion would be to uninstall all of your legitimate and illegitimate Ubisoft games and do a clean install of only your legitimate Ubisoft games. Good luck.

I think it's up! I just logged in successfully!

yesterday i bought splinter cell conviction in steam ( summer sale ). I played it 1 hour. today when i started uplay. it cannot find game in "my games" WTH!!!

Hello Pycckuu_Man... I don't use Steam, but I believe this problem/issue you are having is Steam related... you might want to try posting your question in the Steam forum. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast