Quote Originally Posted by Lunytunes View Post
    retarted
    Became a prostitute again?

Became sour again?

Became a delicious pastry again?
    Connection to server lost.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by wombledon View Post
    Are you for real?.for a wize guy you must not read the many many posts of problems?why reply to thread if you have no help input?.look im disabled,im stuck in the house 24/7,,ive paid for a game that doesnt work,theres vastly more folk with problems than not.hope you find some fun in me not being abled bodied.you seem the sort.

Ive went through all the correct channels for help and got nothing..

now if i talk about them on here...someone who isnt a horrible person like you may be some help.

Why dont you ask people when your in the game if folk have problems since your selective reading on here isnt up to scratch.coz all i hear is people complaining about the same probs im having.

why be an idiot,all i want is to enjoy the game,the TU.gave me problems i didnt have prior...which were well documented on here.
    Why be a wize guy?does it hurt you im trying to get some help so i can enjoy the game.

Im happy people can play this game with zero problems...would be even better if i could play without problems.

Ubi know of the problems,..i do,every player i know or met have them....but im talking crap eh?

If you cant help dont post please,oh and the spelling police.go do one.
    You know, you can re-edit your first post so that people don't have a problem reading it... Just a thought

No need to re edit dude,im sure people get the jist.thanks anyway
    Last edited by wombledon; 07-16-2012 at 04:37 AM. Reason: spelling

geeze its like people don't even try anymore. at first everyone came to complain about issues they were having. it's evolved in to "i'm here to complain but I don't really desire to spend the time to actually have any issues to complain about it just feels good to whine"

After the last update I also started to have the problems I read here before , infinite loading screen, disconnection , xbox frozen , can not play anymore siege etc. etc. etc.
    but now I'm so trained (calm is the Virtue of the strongest), that I do not I care any more!
    I know that, if I like to play ghost for 1 full hour I have to put 3 hours total of my time in the game, 1 hour gaming , and 2 hours in quitting , reloading , restarting, etc. etc.
    the game is GREAT, but technically realized with obsolete systems
    so, if you like to play Ghost, just accept this rules.

I thought they were going to fix all those things with the update we had recently. But I still have the same connectivity issues, still stuck in a lobby with no countdown to start of match and I just like how sometimes my grenades doesn't explodes.

Now, I don't need to tell Ubisoft to F*** Off, as they have pretty much self-destructed what was once a great franchise.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    I'm alerting the team to the problems you're all experiencing since the TU. I'm sorry for your frustration and I understand it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    I'm alerting the team to the problems you're all experiencing since the TU. I'm sorry for your frustration and I understand it fully.
    Thanks Pix. I may even stop making fun of your penchant for COD.
    Connection to server lost.

I don't know what it was like before the update as I just picked up the game a few days ago. I really would like to enjoy it but so far I get disconnected from the server in most of my games. My PS3 is in DMZ and this only happens in this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12