Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot log into Uplay | Forums

Am I the only one who thinks the guy from the first page deserves some attention? The guy who received merely a link in his e-mail with instructions on how to delete his Uplay account in response to this problem? I liked Ubisoft back when Rayman (the first one) was released. DRM should abbreviate Disasters lead by Royal Motherfuu***

login still doesn´t work

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiSponge
    Am I the only one who thinks the guy from the first page deserves some attention? The guy who received merely a link in his e-mail with instructions on how to delete his Uplay account in response to this problem? I liked Ubisoft back when Rayman (the first one) was released.
    No, you're right. We've made sure this wouldn't happen again and I've provided an answer on this issue in another thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8497025

Quote Originally Posted by Korchaa
    When you send a ticket to support, you might receive an automatic email pointing you to an article in the support database that could be relevant to your issue and help you out before one of our support representatives can get back to you. In this case, the algorithm clearly picked the most irrelevant article it could find and we are truly sorry for this. It is by no mean the answer we wish to provide you when you have issues with our games.

We've spanked the machine to make sure our players won't receive such a message when contacting us regarding login issues.
    Uplay Community Developer
    Facebook
    / Google+ / Support

Quote Originally Posted by Korchaa View Post
    Hi everyone,

There's indeed been some issues with Uplay PC this morning, preventing some of you from logging in and giving an improper "incorrect login/password" error message. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Login is now back up and we're monitoring the situation. We've also identified a potential fix to prevent this specific issue from happening in the future, which we are currently testing.

As a reminder, if you have logged in at least once, you can start the client in Offline Mode by going to the Settings on the login page and ticking the "Always Start Uplay in Offline Mode" box.
    Right. However, since the only game I own is Settlers 7, I get greeted by a greyed out thumbnail of the game asking me to connect to play.

So again, sincerely, F you Ubisoft. You lost a customer.

hmm i am getting an error sayin there is an online error profile load...any one heard that one before

login still doesn´t work

just bought Anno 2070 off steam

lol had to turn of the always off line for the first time, may help if you state that directly in the yellow box that pops up.

just bought "Driver San Francisco" off Steam

keep getting the same error message... login doesn't work

Jeez...me too now

I'm having this exact same issue right now. I keep getting it over and over and can't launch online mode... My username remains "saved" on the launcher and after I type my password in it just does nothing when pressing login button. Gives me the exact same **** message the if I play for the 1st time on this comp I must log in... Did it get resolved?:| As I see this thread is 2 weeks old :-s

wow

Quote Originally Posted by slashedface View Post
    lol had to turn of the always off line for the first time, may help if you state that directly in the yellow box that pops up.
    JESUS! I just read you ! THANK YOU!!! OMFG SRSLY UBISOFT?:|

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast