Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot log into Uplay | Forums

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Hello,
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The Uplay PC service should now be up and running properly. Please try logging into your game and let us know if you have any issues. You can find the links to Support in my signature.
    Thanks

Hello,
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The Uplay PC service should now be up and running properly. Please try logging into your game and let us know if you have any issues. You can find the links to Support in my signature.
    Thanks
    Sorry for the inconvenience? ****ing pathetic customer service .... Steam sales, everyones trying to play the new games they've bought, you guys have our money, do we get to play? No, we have to wait for your ******** DRM system to be 'fixed' because I assume it can't handle the load.....no official post acknowledging the problem, no 'sorry here's some uPlay points', just plain old 'sorry for the inconvenience'......

I paid $40 for Anno 2070, got about 3 hours of gametime then spent the rest of my Sunday afternoon ranting to my friends about your **** service...now I'm back to work for the week and I read that you fixed the problem, but not before the community figured out a workaround, that you couldn't even provide us officially as a temporary solution......****ing pack of clowns.......
    Last edited by Ju5t1c3; 07-18-2012 at 09:55 AM.

I just wanted to play Future Soldier is that to much to ask?
    Srsly Ubi get your **** together.

What a complete joke from ubisoft customer service.. To make 1 single comment here and not a Topic .
    Fcking awesome job guys

SAME, start the Ubisoft boycott ;p

24 hours later. Same problem.

I can't log in too and ubisoft is really f****** with me because I bought assassin's creed II two days ago for its great singleplayer

Quote Originally Posted by John-7 View Post
    I can't log in too and ubisoft is really f****** with me because I bought assassin's creed II two days ago for its great singleplayer
    Same with me.

The most annoying part is, that I was happily playing in offline mode, up until a couple of weeks ago when the game patched itself and suddenly I need to sign up for a Uplay account to play it.

Then this bull happens. Luckily, I don't care about the game's online mode so I was able to eventually get in by using Uplay offline. But still, annoying as hell.

This has gone WAY too far!!! I bought Splinter Cell: Conviction last night. I remember back when I had a PC I played all the Splinter Cell games and loved them. When I saw Convictions on the Steam sale and that it was on OSX i bought it immediately. I stayed up just so I could play it...only to run into this sh***y problem! It's total f-ing bulls**t for Ubi to do this to people who have paid hard earned money on their games! F**K YOU UBI! SERIOUSLY FIX THIS S**T WTF IS TAKING SO LONG!!! I though it would be fixed by the time I got up on Sunday...NOPE. And it's STILL not fixed, over 24 hours later! F**K OFF UBI!!!!

Well everything is working fine now for me at least so chill out guys.I understand your frustrations but stuff happens you know.Swearing at them won't do any good.

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast