Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot log into Uplay | Forums

Cannot log into Uplay

I keep getting an incorrect username/password error even though I know for certain its right.

Same here

same issue here ~.~

+1

+1

Having the same issues.

Here is what I got from your support team. Good to see that they are looking at to the questions that we your customers are asking.

Nice work. I response with how you are going to fix this issues would be great. When you have a Idea as to what is going on. Deleting my account is not a valid response at this time. Thanks.

Ref # - 120715-000340

Good afternoon,

After reading the forums and finding no way to fix this issues on my end the only other option left is to submit a trouble ticket to you to get this issue fix.

I am unable to login to uplay PC client at all.

I am able to reset my password which i have done 2 or 3 time and this still doesn't let me login.

I would like to get this issues fixed.

Thanks.
    The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)

Title: How Do I Delete My Uplay Account?
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/14038
    Customer B via CSS Web 07/15/2012 07:17
    Good afternoon,

I don't want to Delete My account! Why would you send me that information.

There are a number of people on the forums posting about this and you want me to delete my account.

I wish to keen my Uplay account and use it I wish to be able to play the Ubisoft games that I have purchused.

I simply cannot login via the Uplay PC client.

How do I fix this issues.

Thanks.
    Last edited by kablekill; 07-15-2012 at 08:25 AM.

+1

+1 here.

I bought Anno 2070 yesterday...was able to play it and today .....can not log !!

Seriously ?? what the pb ?? Do i need to download a cracked version to play a game I pay ??

BTW : login works on uplay website, forum but not on uplay PC so I m sure it is again an issue with uplay

I just want to do a solo game !! why do i need this ****ing uplay login ??

-->> We should start a facebook / google + group to warn the other people that uplay is **** and they should by other game than ubisoft.....if they really want to play ubisoft game it is better to download a cracked version !!

-->> Ubisoft : if you don t know how to do a valid infrastructure....let steam do it for you !

+1 highly frustrated

+1
    same here
    RF

Quote Originally Posted by kablekill View Post
    Having the same issues.

Here is what I got from your support team. Good to see that they are looking at to the questions that we your customers are asking.

Nice work. I response with how you are going to fix this issues would be great. When you have a Idea as to what is going on. Deleting my account is not a valid response at this time. Thanks.

Ref # - 120715-000340
    What the ****??? This is the response they gave you?? WHAT? That is unacceptable. What kind of company are you? You guys really just don't give a **** about us do you?

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast