Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot log into Uplay | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost0655 View Post
    it helped me
    It didnt help me. And I still cant connect. I had a response from Ubisoft. Everything is apparently fixed. Its not.

36 hours - and counting.

**** Ubisoft DRM, get rid of it you idiots, it doesn't stop piracy, the pirates play while the paying customers don't! IDIOTS!!

I just created an account so I could reply. Seriously, why is anyone buying games from this developer with this DRM in it? I haven't bought an Ubisoft game in years except one, because of their treatment of customers. I also won't buy their PS3 games to get around their DRM because I am also a PC gamer. For the record, I don't pirate their games either. That one purchase exception? Assassins Creed from GOG.com. It's fully DRM free on the PC from that seller. Even that took me a while to decide on since I don't want to support Ubisoft until they drop the DRM entirely, but then I also wanted to voice with my dollars that I want DRM free from Ubi, and also wanted to support GOG in getting it done. This is not a personal attack on Ubi, I feel the same about many games from EA, WB, 2K, etc...

+1

Well bought Heroes 6 on steam the other day, game work fine except for multiplayer because it wont connect to the conflux. have given up after waiting for up to an hour for it to load. Tried to open a petition but it has just been dead air. Gj guys, kinda feel abit ripped off. Heck even EA support is better, atleast you get a response even if its the standard copy paste.

Who is the responsible ?

I´m really annoyed. What´s the name of the responsible manager ? - I know people who were fired for less.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mupet0000 View Post
    **** Ubisoft DRM, get rid of it you idiots, it doesn't stop piracy, the pirates play while the paying customers don't! IDIOTS!!
    EXACTLY!!!

I PAID for three titles during the weekend but I couldn't play them... I had to go seek a PIRATE CRACK to play the games I PAID FOR!!!!

WTF SERIOUSLY!!! We pay for games and GET PISSED ALL OVER BY UBI... While pirates that download games illegally just party on and play like nothing...!!!!

Needless to say I asked for a FULL REFUND for those titles! **** this DRM ****.

I'm so tempted to buy AssCreed 1, 2 and Brotherhood from Steam, but is the DRM that bad?

My consequences were:

I deinstalled Settlers 7 and will not install it ever again until this online demand DRM customer annoyance is removed. Further I of course never buy a game from UBI until they see us customers as their financial base and not the enemy.

Good riddance UPlay and Ubi Launcher! Shame on you, UBI!

Quote Originally Posted by SledgeFox View Post
    My consequences were:

I deinstalled Settlers 7 and will not install it ever again until this online demand DRM customer annoyance is removed. Further I of course never buy a game from UBI until they see us customers as their financial base and not the enemy.

Good riddance UPlay and Ubi Launcher! Shame on you, UBI!
    lol

u forget who u are talking to

ubisaft said 95%of their costumers are pirates

they dont give a shiit what the people want who are paying for their bugs

luckily i can play whenever and whatever i want thx to reloaded, razor and skidrow

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast