Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAW (The ArtofWarfare) Recruiting for GRFS PC | Forums

TAW (The ArtofWarfare) Recruiting for GRFS PC

If you're tired playing alone or you are looking for a gaming community that offers comradery, honor and respect while playing with strategy and tactics in a competitive environment...... then look no more.

TAW is a premier gaming community that consists of over 1300+ members playing a variety of games and has been around for over 10 years in the pc gaming world.

We are currently looking for soldiers to join us in GRFS.

Please take time to visit our website and apply. CLICK HERE

Last edited by Johnson3271; 07-14-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

TAW Fact of the day: TAW has both Europian and American Squads, with members from accross the globe. including Africa and Australia. http://taw.net

THANKS! for letting me join
    i hope i can play with you guys soon!

TAW has more than 1300 members playing a huge rage of games, being amember allows you to play any game hosted within our team enviorment.

TAW

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaos1995 View Post
    THANKS! for letting me join
    i hope i can play with you guys soon!
    We are happy to have you CHAOS!!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

gameplay within a team is much more fun, as you can speak, warn and plan with your fellow players while playing.

Come and play with us on our public channels and find friends alike.

Why should I join TAW?

Simply put: it's like no other clan in the world. TAW has taken tips about organization and communications from the military and created the best clan in PC gaming.

Recently, someone who joined the clan a while ago told me that one of the reasons why he joined TAW was because the other clans he's joined in the past have one major thing in common. They're all FULL of drama. Not this one. Our chain-of-command allows us to handle pretty much any situation professionally and with proper care. We train our recruits and they have the ability to move up in the chain and become better players and leaders.

If you don't believe it, check out the website and find out for yourself!!

Join TAW!

Go to www.TAW.net and click "Apply here"

love it

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Windows7-MyIdea View Post
    Simply put: it's like no other clan in the world. TAW has taken tips about organization and communications from the military and created the best clan in PC gaming.

Recently, someone who joined the clan a while ago told me that one of the reasons why he joined TAW was because the other clans he's joined in the past have one major thing in common. They're all FULL of drama. Not this one. Our chain-of-command allows us to handle pretty much any situation professionally and with proper care. We train our recruits and they have the ability to move up in the chain and become better players and leaders.

If you don't believe it, check out the website and find out for yourself!!

Join TAW!

Go to www.TAW.net and click "Apply here"

come have a visit.

www.TAW.net

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast