Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [IMPORTANT] Patch 1.5 and the hot fix 1.5.1 | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Unhappy After 1.5.1 updated, can't login to Uplay & play online?

After 1.5.1 updated, can't login to Uplay & play online?
    Kept requested for password change, still unable login to play M&M VI 1.5.1...same problem but different kind of error...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAgameR View Post
    I wonder if this problem you are talking about is the reason to my promlem logging in. I get this message; "Connection faild online error profileload" ? And this happends every time i try, and it is in the main menu in the game..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

As far as I can tell, this is happening to everybody. Hard to say. Don't imagine we'd be hearing from anybody whose game was working normally.

No longer recognized by Uplay

Tried to play HOMM VI today. The Uplay interface is completely messed up. Doesn't remember me, doesn't recognize my password and doesn't allow a reset, just error loops.

I think the problem logging in has to be universal. I hate to hear about the people who arranged their holiday to play Heroes 6, that's gotta be tremendously frustrating. Guess we'll have to sit this one out. If anyone does get on uplay, respond to the thread so we can all know.

hello, get someone that problem also: my game is frozen when im in city screen(the new one after patch 1.5)... only the game is frozen, simply alf+f4 close game. it happens in max to 20 mins after start playing.

Ubisoft's Support Facebook page says uplay is back and I just signed onto the forum with it. I won't be home for a couple of hours to check the game. Is anyone still having problems with uplay?

I can log into Heroes now (connected to the Conflux). However, it still shows version 1.5.0 at the bottom right of the screen. Is that normal? (Steam version, manual update doesn't work and gives a "Heroes VI not installed" error)

uPlay is back online, but Steam has yet to release the 1.5.1 patch... so still no fun... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by tengland3 View Post
    Ubisoft's Support Facebook page says uplay is back and I just signed onto the forum with it. I won't be home for a couple of hours to check the game. Is anyone still having problems with uplay?
    During this problem i have been able to login to the forum. But NOT in to Uplay. This entire weekend that was suppose to be a calm one with Heroes turned into nothing. Thinking of returning the game.
    Oh yeah. Btw, i just checked. Uplay STILL sucks ***

Uplay is back up!
    .... The savegames are still crashing the game!

It's not like they didn't have the full day to get it sorted.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast