Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.5 and the Adventure Pack | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

adventure pack boss bug

Everytime i get into the boss fight i have a fixed amount (too low) of units, instead of the actual amount my hero has.. this makes beating the thunderbird impossible!
    basically, i cannot finish the map..

Edit: Nevermind i finished the map with the limitations.. don't understand why they are in place though..
    Last edited by pitzkale; 07-15-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hello, get someone that problem also: my game is frozen when im in city screen(the new one after patch 1.5)... only the game is frozen, simply alf+f4 close game. it happens in max to 20 mins after start playing.

why the game was working before and now it isn't? Why is it always like that with patches?!
    Before the gabe was working just fine. Now, it starst one for ten times, mostly it doesn't start at all, just crash.
    I also couldn't synchronize my saves with this cloud thing (why cannot it just be in my computer like... dunno... in other games???) and today uplay asked me to create account in order to play. And I couldn't do it because ubisoft server wasn't responding.
    I'm very sorry for my tone but this is really irritating. Most of us just want to play the game, we don't need community with othger players, uplay, external saves... and if I can't play because of that stuff it really begs a question - is it really that necessary? I mean, really? There should be a choice whether we want to participate in that or not.
    I would be glad if the problem was on my side with my computer but, unfortunatelly, it isn't. So thank you very much for all your great ideas but after several tries to play heroes VI (failed) I gonna play some other game that works, doesn't synchronize with facetub, my book and dozen others and saves games on MY pc. regards. Witold

Quote Originally Posted by eutanazjusz View Post
    why the game was working before and now it isn't? Why is it always like that with patches?!
    Before the gabe was working just fine. Now, it starst one for ten times, mostly it doesn't start at all, just crash.
    I also couldn't synchronize my saves with this cloud thing (why cannot it just be in my computer like... dunno... in other games???) and today uplay asked me to create account in order to play. And I couldn't do it because ubisoft server wasn't responding.
    I'm very sorry for my tone but this is really irritating. Most of us just want to play the game, we don't need community with othger players, uplay, external saves... and if I can't play because of that stuff it really begs a question - is it really that necessary? I mean, really? There should be a choice whether we want to participate in that or not.
    I would be glad if the problem was on my side with my computer but, unfortunatelly, it isn't. So thank you very much for all your great ideas but after several tries to play heroes VI (failed) I gonna play some other game that works, doesn't synchronize with facetub, my book and dozen others and saves games on MY pc. regards. Witold
    I completely understand your frustrations. First, I would turn off cloud sync, as it seems to cause way more issues than it solves. Unless you think your computer is going to have a catastrophic failure sometime soon, I would turn it off. Besides, if your computer does suddenly explode, I think saved games will be the least of your worries.

You can do this from the Uplay launcher, clicking the gear in the top right corner and checking off the cloud sync box. Saves seem to disappear mysteriously when cloud sync is used, so for not I wouldn't recommend it for any of your Ubisoft games (I also turned it off for my Assassin's Creed games).

For now there isn't a lot we can do but be patient and play other games that don't have such a disorganized company running it...

new patch has a lot of technical problems, I'll politely wait for their repair

Quote Originally Posted by norton_x2011 View Post
    new patch has a lot of technical problems, I'll politely wait for their repair
    Quote Originally Posted by Tully__ View Post
    Please be nice while waiting for developments because there's no guarantee what sort of a mood the Ubi officials are going to be in when they take a moment from crisis managment and check in here, it may not be tolerant.
    you do wait politely because you never know in what mood the ubi offcials will be! and if you are not polite their wrath may rain down upon us:P indeed some things seem to not work after 1.5! lets wait and see! and where did you find so many dynasty points???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
    Last edited by ChrisD.1; 07-16-2012 at 11:55 AM.

implement the new content into the game

I am playing on laptop, so I started the Campaign and....
    It works, but colours makes darker and I can't play, because I see only light elements.
    It is bug in Cut Scene, because when I start the saved game I can play normal, but
    when Cut Scene appears it makes darker, I can't watch cut scene and must wait, then I must save it, and relog.
    I hate this bug, please help me, here is menu screen:

Game is like:

Cut scene is like:

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD.1 View Post
    you do wait politely because you never know in what mood the ubi offcials will be! and if you are not polite their wrath may rain down upon us:P indeed some things seem to not work after 1.5! lets wait and see! and where did you find so many dynasty points???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
    I will tell you just tell me how can I insert a picture from my computer

Great - core creatures cannot use heal abilities until upgraded =/ what idiot decided to make that change?

Quote Originally Posted by FritsPovlsen View Post
    Great - core creatures cannot use heal abilities until upgraded =/ what idiot decided to make that change?
    a smart idiot,because it was too easy for haven,sanctuary and necropolis to keep their own troops from dying,making stronghold and inferno too underpowered.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast