Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter cell Blacklist coop | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter cell Blacklist coop

Just wondering how would coop work as past games would allow you to play as other 3E splinter cell operatives and seeing as it doesn't exist anymore then who would you play as? Because 4E is a tight operation that has only one field operative, Just a thought.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That's a good question... I think it's too early to know whether or not the President or 4E has other assets besides Sam. We don't know very much about the story, so I would speculate that there would be other agents to play as. Or maybe Coop will be unrelated to the SP story, and we can just play as our own customizable characters. OR... maybe COOP takes place after the SP story and 4E is being rebuilt like 3E was with new splinter cell agents being trained.

Maybe Victor Coste and Isaac Briggs? Although Isaac Briggs isn't really a Splinter Cell, just as Victor Coste isn't one either. Actually that's really a great question. They are a secret organisation so they cannot work with the Voron agents anymore. But the same question occurs for the Spy vs Merc mode too. Who will be Shadownet if there is only the small team in 4th Echelon?

There are other agents, Sam will recruit agents, it is evident in the CGI trailer.
    Though I hope to see Voron agents one way or another.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Personally, I'm hoping for Ben Hansen, Briggs or a female character. It might sound weird, but I would like something more than just Genereic white male 1 and 2. I would just like someone more interesting than Archer, at the very least, and I don't care that much for Voron.

How is to evident in the CGI trailer, is that dude he rescues going to become a splinter cell?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBreakenridge View Post
    How is to evident in the CGI trailer, is that dude he rescues going to become a splinter cell?
    yup. cause I don't think you throw a gun and a pain of goggles to just anyone, also he is good at H2H and using Guns.

also this ((thx to noodlenerd ))

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Ah right I didn't realise thats what he handed to him also who's that in the picture, is it from conviction, ages since I played it btw

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBreakenridge View Post
    Ah right I didn't realise thats what he handed to him also who's that in the picture, is it from conviction, ages since I played it btw
    Sorry it was actually my mistake, he didn't through him a pair of goggles, he throw him a strap to wear, so both of them can be pulled into the plane.

Also the image is part from a SCB image here

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Ah I see yeah maybe he has a couple of young dude he has taken under his wing and they like go on missions that parallel the main story, for example one mission sam can be somewhere in a city and makes an explosion and then in coop the two agents are in the same city at the same time and see the explosion from a distance, I dunno something like that?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast