Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spartacus legends - inspired by hit us tv show - battles onto consoles | Forums

Spartacus legends - inspired by hit us tv show - battles onto consoles

Today, Ubisoft® announced the upcoming release of Spartacus® Legends, a fighting game that will immerse users in the visceral world created by the popular Spartacus original series produced and distributed by Starz Entertainment. Spartacus Legends is a unique gaming experience based on popular characters from the international hit series.

Spartacus Legends comes early 2013. Gamers will experience primeval gladiator moments, from training inside the ludus to brutal battles in the arena, all while striving to become a legend.

Featuring thousands of ruthless weapon combinations and a robust skill system, Spartacus Legends delivers a variety of tools for gamers to customize their gladiators and dismember their foes. Gamers will be able to fight as Spartacus, Crixus or one of their own created gladiators as they battle with friends offline or in online multiplayer to join the ranks on the worldwide leaderboards.

Liam McIntyre has been very involved with the Spartacus Legends team. In addition to allowing his likeness and voice to be featured, Liam, a big gamer himself, played early builds of the game and provided his creative feedback throughout the development process.

The Spartacus franchise (Gods of the Arena, Blood and Sand and Vengeance) airs in more than 150 countries and has been translated into 15 languages. In the United States, viewership for the show has grown with each season and is one of the highest rated cable series, with more than six million viewers watching each episode.

In the upcoming final season, Spartacus: War of the ****ed, sees the return of Liam McIntyre (Spartacus), Manu Bennett (Crixus), Dustin Clare (Gannicus), Dan Feuerriegel (Agron), Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Naevia) and Ellen Hollman (Saxa). They are joined by Todd Lasance in the role of Gaius Julius Caesar, along with Simon Merrells as Marcus Crassus. Spartacus is produced by Rob Tapert, Sam Raimi, Joshua Donen and Steven S. DeKnight.

Comic-Con International: San Diego attendees will be the first to test their skills in the arena of Spartacus Legends at Comic-Con 2012 from Thursday, July 12 through Sunday, July 15 at the Starz Media booth.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Love the show, but I'm cautious about the game. Hope it's great. Can we play as Ilythia? Yes I know we can't xD

Great news, ive imagined about creation of a game about the movie, i hoped to see Andy in the game (Great actor i favored him for the role RIP, Andy.). Want to try such game only having combat in it with no roaming and stuff.

spartacus legends

Here is what i want to see in a spartacus game. Since I read about the announcement earlier today my thoughts have been buzzing with ideas. I like both the facebook games and think that a lot of things from there would translate well onto consoles. Vengeance with the world map that you conquer piece by piece is something I really want to see on consoles. A whole open world that you and your fighters take over by attacking different points of intrest would be awesome. Expecially if some of those places could be based off real world locales.
    So the first level would have to be you getting captured. That would be the introduction and tutorial level. The first act of the game would be all at the ludus NOT the house of batiatus. During this time you introduce like five other characters that will give you a reason to overthrow the wicked slave master and break out. These five characters would be your party with fully fleshed out backstory and motivations. You could chat with them like in Dragon age and even seduce and sleep with each of them.
    Yes there should DEFINETLY be sex in a spartacus game. It should be r-rated and show boobs and butts, different positions but nothing else. Gay sex too. When Dragon Age had gay sex in it there was a huge controversy and as a straight man I plaid for hours to seduce a man, just to see what the fuss was about. The show is perfectly comfortable with homosexuality, the game should be too. Push the envelope guys, as far as you're comfortable.
    Act three would be you and your five companions, out to take over Rome one piece at a time. There should be multiple endings so you don't ALWAYS end up on a cross, like where we know Liam is headed.
    Fighting should be like an action game with all four face buttons as different attacks, one block and one dodge button. All Roman soldiers should be lootable, with a wide variety of weapons and armor.
    I could go on about this all night but mostly this is just wishful thinking. The game is already half made and thats cool. I just don't wanna see it turn out like 300, the game.

I played Spartacus legends and its good but you cant buy new gladiators

Yeah i have played it a good bit and bought gold for the game. Now I am stuck cuz my one fighter got killed and it wont let me buy a new one. I really hope you fix this problem as I really enjoy the game

Thank you I thought I was the only one having this problem where I can't buy a gladiator

Xbox 360- We are aware of the current issues regarding the Xbox Live servers. We are currently investigating the issue and will update you as soon as we have some information. Thank you so much for your patience while we work to correct these issues!

PS3- Sony has completed their update and a new version of the game is now available which resolves several serious bugs. For the best game experience possible, please delete the game off your hard drive and then re-download this new version. This new version fixes the recruitment issue and you won't lose any progress you have made. Thank you so much for your patience as we worked through these issues!

In the meantime please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Will you guys also be fixing the problem of some people not being able to revive dead gladiator's? there was no option to do so, I had checked online people said it was supposed to give you an option after the match but I had never got one and there's nothing on telling you how to do it in-game ither, I spent Microsoft points to get gold and buy the gladiator with gold and all his gear just to lose him in a later fight with no chance of reviving him? like wtf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast