Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If I pre order AC3: Liberation bundle, do I still get pre order bonuses? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

One of thos dirty sony tricks again
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hmm... i just recently bought the 3g vita and it came with a 8gb. that's a bummer if they pulled it. i bought a 32gb separately though (recommended you buy on amazon or somewhere similar... still expensive, but about $20 cheaper than in stores). you really need a card to do much of anything with the vita and i don't recommend going with the cheapest (4gb) if you want to really enjoy it. i've been downloading psp games and putting movies on it to watch at the gym and i'm already down about 8-10gb.

anyway, in regards to the pre-order bonus, i sure hope the US is getting this because after that whole lame $120 CE fiasco on AC3, i certainly feel we're owed SOMETHING. i have yet to see any bonuses offered here stateside other than that gamestop $10 off the hidden blade offer... yeah... a coupon for some memorabilia... great. maybe if i'm buying both games from gamestop, they should just give that thing to me for free.
    Last edited by jmk1999; 07-23-2012 at 05:41 PM.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

I asked GameStop if the memory card is included in the bundle and this was their answer:

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

Unfortunately we do not have information this, we recommend waiting for the website to be updated.

If you have any additional questions, you can respond to this email; or if you prefer to speak to someone directly, you can reach us 7 days a week 8am to 8pm at 800-883-8895.

After reading that, I checked the product details again, and the memory card is no longer there:

Experience new ways to play Assassin's Creed with the exclusive new saga only on the PlayStation®Vita system. Start gaming right out of the box with this all-in-one bundle, which includes the PlayStation®Vita Wi-Fi system and Assassin's Creed® III Liberation Game.

ouch... still... it doesn't say it doesn't have it.

as for the bundle, unless you're getting an outstanding deal, it doesn't really appeal to me all that much. i'm happy with black vita anyway. i like the black because it gives more of the "bigger screen" illusion and doesn't get in the way of watching video. i use my vita mostly to watch netflix. it's become a great handheld netflix device. i'm not sure why they'd wanna go the route of a white vita... but i guess if there's a demand for it, why not? my only hope is that the vita is gonna sell more so they can make more stuff for it. i'm hurting for games. all i got is uncharted and a bunch of psp games.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234