Far Cry 3 Wish You Were Here Edition with Exclusive Steelbook (Australia/New Zealand)
Far Cry 3 Wish You Were Here Edition is an EB exclusive available only in Australia and New Zealand. Following the cover vote, the pre-order bonus steelbook has been added to the list of extras.
Far Cry 3: Wish You Were Here Edition Includes:
- Far Cry 3 Game
- Limited Edition packaging
- Far Cry 3 Steelbook
- 4 exclusive Far Cry 3 postcards
- The Lost Expeditions featuring an additional 40 Mintues of gameplay
- Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment – Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, Jason discovers that the only way out is through the crumbling WWII ruins.
- Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep – Inside an Abandoned WWII military silo, the only thing standing between Jason and freedom are pirates and a forgotten missile leeking a lake of fuel.
- Type 10 Japanese WWII Flare Gun for Multiplayer
- The Hunter Pack (Shoot down your prey as a deadly hunter)
- One fully equiped R700 Hunting Rifle. (Singleplayer)
- 3 Collectors Hunting Skins (Singleplayer)
- The Predator Pack (Track the most dangerous predators of the island)
- Exclusive Rare Predators (Multiplayer)
- Predator Bow (Multiplayer)
- The Warrior Pack – Follow the tribal warrior path
- Exclusive Tribal Tattoos (Singleplayer)
- A Handcrafted Dagger (singleplayer)
- Early access to the tattoo editor (Multiplayer)
You don’t get quite the stylish survival kit packaging of the Far Cry 3 Insane Edition, but there’s definitely a lot more downloadable content in the Wish You Were Here Edition.
Price-wise it’s pretty fair, essentially your free upgrade for ordering a standard edition. For those worldwide, $88 AUD may seem a lot, but this is the RRP of new release Australian titles and all that extra content does ease the wallet pains.
Far Cry 3 Wish You Were Here Edition will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, exclusively for Australia and New Zealand with a launch date set for November 29th, 2012.
EB Games – Far Cry 3 Wish You Were Here Edition (Xbox 360, PS3 – $88) (PC – $78)
I guess you just need one in the States and South America and most people should be covered then.
Far Cry 3 Elite Member
Pink Floyd reference anyone? Wish You Were Here was a song done by Pink Floyd.
What do us Americans get?
Last edited by elitesniper365; 07-11-2012 at 09:58 PM.
You are right - they got that wrong, To be honest I just copy / pasted it without proof reading the whole info
Originally Posted by Viragoxv535
And yes Wish You Were Here is a rather excellent song by Pink Floyd
I really think you guys in the States will get all this stuff also, it would be crazy to give it to us in europe and Australia and miss you lot out - Not sure why it hasn't been announced yet - maybe something to do with certain stores getting a timed scoop on pimping specific packs for pre-orders. Maybe within the next month or two you will get your own version.
I'm getting ****ing tired of all these different editions of games, theres the regular game, the gamestop preorder edition, the amazon preorder edition, the walmart preorder edition, the special edition, the ultimate edition, the american edition, the european edition, the asian edition the, austrailian edition, the xbox 360 exclusive edition, the PS3 exclusive edition JUST STOP, RIGHT NOW. This is deviding the gaming community, not bringing them together, and the only reason they are doing it is for a few extra bucks. There should only be two editions of a game, the regular game, and the special edition, maybe an ultimate edition of some kind like the legendary edition of Halo 3 or the NVG version of MW2.
WUWH is my favorite song ever. But yeah, so many editions are lame and are hard to keep up with.
I just hope the american edition has ALL of the extra content from the Australia release and the European release, because I really don't want to import two different very expensive editions just to get it all (Which I won't do unless I KNOW I can afford it).
I hope you mean "the North American" edition - Canada is part of that and the game is being developed here. Just thought I'd mention "we're" the "north" part of North America. yeah, what about it UbiTim?
Originally Posted by ONEOFH4M
Hunter pack and Predator Pack is the same DLC.... in fact its called predator pack (check walmart pre-order bonus its that thing)
Originally Posted by Scripts18