Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stun mines / Stun Guns..... | Forums

I definitely love when they come from across the map to kill the person you are hacking when you only had one second left to finish the data hack.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gkor View Post
    Did YOU read the first post? He says he doesn't care what people do after he hacks the person, since he gets 200xp from that, when he can get 1000+ xp doing coordinated. Unless he really doesn't care, which is possible, I'd say he just doesn't know how to.

Of course the enemy has to be hacked, I know the god **** mechanics.
    yes, i know how to do a coordinated kill. for those that possibly dont, on anyone that is hacked, or spotted out resulted from a hack / sensor / otr scanner, hold R2, press up (on the movement stick -forgot name of it, when pressed L3) while looking at the person that was spotted, then release all at once and kill. And no, I dont care about getting the kill or the points at all, hell, all i do is run around with the stun mine and stun gun and place them strategically around the targets so that my teammates can get to the target and will know where the enemy team is located. the guys that i usually game with has me stun the enemy team and hack them so that they can dominate fully. so it's not useless for anyone that may believe i'm wasting time or the game by doing this. it is helpful for the team and enables the team to come out of the game with the win. scout is currently lvl 50 and 20.

Teamkill the stealer noob.

add me up if you guys want to get in some games and piss them off... PS3... PSN - srcinmo

Unfortunately the multiplayer community also consist of preschool teens who have no morals and just wanna have the kind of fun thats at the expense of other players. Like I've said plenty of times before, being a kill hog (please someone give me a better word for that) isnt that large a problem as long as you pick the right time to kill for example like defending an objective, after a data hacked (if the player is stunned or incapacitated). For the players who are obsessed with k/d ration remember when you kill an enemy before your team mate data hacks not only do you lose out on important intel you also lose out on points as well (coordinated kills, objective attacking and defending).
    Description of my existence, real ghostly

Agree with the first post. It really annoys me sometimes especially when you need the hack as your team really sucks. Had plenty of kill steals and one of those replied with "it was an accident" which it obviously wasn't as he stood still for 2 seconds and then shot the guy I almost fully hacked. I do end up team killing idiots like that and also camping snipers in spwans...

That has happened all day for me...I down an enemy with gun fire and one of my squad members starts to hack them so I wait with them and make sure they can get it done without getting shot...Then the Iconic No-mic w h o r e throws a grenade and kills not only the enemy but the team member that tried to get the hack...And it was done numerous of times...People like that need to go back to COD if they want to be that way

Quote Originally Posted by The1Mountaineer View Post
    Stealing Kills really agitates me but even worse is the player WAITING to kill the guy you have hacked (I guess in his mind this is helping you on intel assists and his K/D) and I get shoot by some dude trying to eliminate the enemy hacker

If someone is hacking another player COVER HIM and get the Confidence boost, don’t BOOST his KILL
    This I don't mind so much because I reload and immediately go after another loaner to hack. Plus saves me ammo and time to switch, kill the guy myself.
    Plus, it's a nice reward for people who do stop to cover me, and it tends to make them cover me more often as they get kills. (Had a fellow Scout getting himself a few Coordinated kills for himself. xD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon16 View Post
    My gun does the thinking, bullets just share the ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Isaac View Post
    This I don't mind so much because I reload and immediately go after another loaner to hack. Plus saves me ammo and time to switch, kill the guy myself.
    Plus, it's a nice reward for people who do stop to cover me, and it tends to make them cover me more often as they get kills. (Had a fellow Scout getting himself a few Coordinated kills for himself. xD)
    you can kill them if you shoot them with the stun gun again. while they're stunned hit them again with a stun gun for the kill

Quote Originally Posted by srcinmo View Post
    you can kill them if you shoot them with the stun gun again. while they're stunned hit them again with a stun gun for the kill
    That's a waste of my stun gun ammo. Because they're is about five more fools running around the map that I know have the eye of cyber god peeking on for me, and all I have to do is let my team mates wreck these guys, or find one guy who decides to go all lone wolf again, and repeat the process.

Plus... It's usually better to take out a real gun as you'll need something to defend yourself if anyone is close enough to try and stop your data hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon16 View Post
    My gun does the thinking, bullets just share the ideas.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast