Thread: Problem with installation and Conflux | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Question Problem with installation and Conflux

I bought a boxed Russian version of Heroes VI when it was released but I wasn't playing for long time. I decided to install it but my CD was broken and as far as I can see there is no Russian language pack in Uplay so I've got 2 questions:
    1) Where can I get a Russian language pack for Uplay?
    2) Can I connect to my Conflux account when I play English version of the game as when I try to do it there is a message: "Connection failed! InvalidKey"?
    Thanks in advance for your answers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the same questions here, trying to connect, but get a "Connection failed! InvalidKey" error.

This how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Cremathorium View Post
    I have the same questions here, trying to connect, but get a "Connection failed! InvalidKey" error.
    You have to update your game to levell at least 1.5 and then just launch the game and it allows you to make connections and it offers you to make a profile.

I takes some time to get connected so be patient .

I am going to continue patching as i allready have 1.51 on going

p.s. I just used Uplay to help me as it now manages all my Ubisoft games new enough

Hi, I have the same story with my account and same issue with the connection problem to Conflux. I installed the latest 1.5.2 patch, still have this problem no matter how many times I press button to establish connection with Conflux. Screenshot - http://puu.sh/12zcL

Are there any chances to fix it? Didn't find any solution in other threads. Thank you!

Тоже не могу подключиться к conflux

dodatek danse macabre na mapkach w zamkach zamiast obrazka pokazuje mi ku.kratki i tak 40zł poszło na takie cos

Да не фига никто здесь с этим вопросом насчёт Conflux не помогает!! Я раз 10 писал здесь и в других темах никто не ответил,обращался в юбисофт там одно и тоже отвечают причём отвечает не человек а машина! Писал сюда молчат!! Короче на эту тему нет ответов не у кого почему нет соединения с CONFLUX!!!

Hi, I have a big problem ...
    So I wanted to create a new account Uplay for Heroes VI because I did not thought about the matter in accordance with international coin. When I type the activation code I write that has already been used. Too bad because I bought both DLC and waiting for a supplement. I had a play with the new Uplay account. And unfortunately I can not. You can handle anything ... Because really care about me.

Witam Mam duży problem...
    Więc chciałem założyć nowe konto Uplay na Heroes VI dlatego ,że nie przemyślałem sprawy z żetonami rodowymi. Gdy wpisuję kod aktywacyjny piszę ,że został już wykorzystany. Szkoda bo kupiłem oba DLC i czekam na dodatek . Miałem grać z nowym kontem Uplay. I niestety nie mogę. Można coś poradzić... Bo bardzo mnie zależy.

Hi Kapeer1, keys can only be used once. If you haven't used the key previously then please contact Technical Support so they can take a look, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Как решить эту проблему? Почему конфлюкс не коннектится, хотя профиль есть.