Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Announcement: "Frag Dolls Casting Call: We are Hiring" by Valkyrie | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by DebsTheFuzz View Post
    Man, all this craziness! I so wish that there was something like this group in Australia! I know there's a girl gaming group that might be looking to start up something similar and have even pegged it as such, but I have this feeling that it just won't be as open and inviting as the PMS Clan / Frag Dolls crews are!

You ladies are super lucky for getting these kinds of opportunities and communities!
    Hey Debs! PMS Clan has always welcomed its fair share of members of all over the world. If you'd be interested in joining, we'd more than welcome you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Archangel View Post
    Hey Debs! PMS Clan has always welcomed its fair share of members of all over the world. If you'd be interested in joining, we'd more than welcome you.
    I'm actually a general member, but not a PMS Clan member . A while ago I started recruitment for the Starcraft II div, but injured my knee and couldn't sit at the computer for any period of time! I've since not played much SC2 so .

Otherwise, I've thought about playing with folk in some of the console divs, but outside of the time difference and distance (which means terrible, terrible lag for us here in Aus), I'm worried that I just won't be able to put in enough game time.

Any news yet on the finalists?

RidgeTopMum

Quote Originally Posted by RidgetopMum View Post
    Any news yet on the finalists?

RidgeTopMum
    No announcements have been made yet. But, I'm sure we'll all know something soon.

So I imagine if we haven't received an email yet then we haven't been chosen as a finalist? Or will we find out who the finalists are the same time they find out?

Can you all tell I'm a bit of a novice as to how this process goes? XD
    Massive thanks to EmperorxZurg for the sweet sig!

Quote Originally Posted by VivoEstSomnio View Post
    So I imagine if we haven't received an email yet then we haven't been chosen as a finalist? Or will we find out who the finalists are the same time they find out?

Can you all tell I'm a bit of a novice as to how this process goes? XD
    The finalists will be emailed the same time that others will be emailed. They will definitely email you to let you know either way so do not fret!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011