Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Announcement: "Frag Dolls Casting Call: We are Hiring" by Valkyrie | Forums

I'm dying for any information, even a "I'm sorry, we didn't pick you." Just so that I know! Lol
    The Alot is better than you at everything.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Lola View Post
    I'm dying for any information, even a "I'm sorry, we didn't pick you." Just so that I know! Lol
    They will send you an email once they have chosen the girls that will be finalists. So you will either get one that says you are or get one that says something along the lines of you didn't get chosen but please apply again in the future. If you get that email you can ask them what you can improve on to better your chances for the next casting call. It should be any day now though since PAX is almost upon us and knowing them that is where the finalists will "battle" it out to earn a spot on the team Just remember to breathe and woosa

Good Luck ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Miz Calamity View Post
    They will send you an email once they have chosen the girls that will be finalists. So you will either get one that says you are or get one that says something along the lines of you didn't get chosen but please apply again in the future. If you get that email you can ask them what you can improve on to better your chances for the next casting call. It should be any day now though since PAX is almost upon us and knowing them that is where the finalists will "battle" it out to earn a spot on the team Just remember to breathe and woosa

Haha I'm just super dramatic
    The Alot is better than you at everything.

Sig by the awesome : Ukyo
    <3 NomNom

Finally got to some internet while overseas -- surprised that an announcement hasn't been made yet! I figure that the applicants this year must be extremely tough then! ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by DebsTheFuzz View Post
    Finally got to some internet while overseas -- surprised that an announcement hasn't been made yet! I figure that the applicants this year must be extremely tough then! ^_~
    Well...*puts on sunglasses*... we're all pretty awesome
    Massive thanks to EmperorxZurg for the sweet sig!

Yeah I saw the newsletter about them having their finalists! I wanna know who's duking it out for the coveted Frag Doll spot!

*biting nails*

Man, all this craziness! I so wish that there was something like this group in Australia! I know there's a girl gaming group that might be looking to start up something similar and have even pegged it as such, but I have this feeling that it just won't be as open and inviting as the PMS Clan / Frag Dolls crews are!

You ladies are super lucky for getting these kinds of opportunities and communities!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast