Thread: Anybody still play GRAW 2? (PS3) | Forums

Anybody still play GRAW 2? (PS3)

Thinking about buying it. It was a bomb game back in the day. Do people still play online?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

HA, yea how bout we fire up the 64 and play some 007. Next we can play some timesplitters. Man don't nobody play that shlt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx__O-dog__xX View Post
    HA, yea how bout we fire up the 64 and play some 007. Next we can play some timesplitters. Man don't nobody play that shlt.
    You'd be fascinated by the number of people still playing a nice round of Uplink in 007 on the 64. lol x)
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

Quote Originally Posted by Xx__O-dog__xX View Post
    Dude, you seriously must be 12 or some ****. All the guys I work with love old games. This is why Microplay and other gaming stores sell classic consoles. Frig, I saw a Sega Genesis for $15 and almost bought it along with all the Sonic games and some of the Streets of Rage games. So yeah, people do still play that kinda "****".

People still play. I played nightly until FS came out. I still have about 4-5 friends that dont liek FS and play every day. Keep in mind though, that on a weeknight, there may only be 100 people on, so very slim picking.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead_79 View Post
    People still play. I played nightly until FS came out. I still have about 4-5 friends that dont liek FS and play every day. Keep in mind though, that on a weeknight, there may only be 100 people on, so very slim picking.
    Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate.

I will play in a couple months when I am done with FS. I only play no respawn with the drone on.
    NEW SOCOM on ps4 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...worlds-elite-0

Fix your connection before crying about GRFS
    http://adamcook.wordpress.com/2008/0...with-your-ps3/

Playing Respawn is like working out at a Health Club when you could be at a GYM!