Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 22 Challenge "Sunshine of Your Love" Combo by Cream | Forums

im starting to think i should be Div III

Quote Originally Posted by BCRichASM1 View Post
    im starting to think i should be Div III
    You definitely should be, I remember reading some of your post and from the sounds of it yeah Division III. It all good just edit your thing to division 3 if you can.

ya the only reason i went with div 2 is last week my scores seem to fit better with div 2

once I fix my guitar in the morning (string broke and I realized i was out of replacements, and im a night lifer so the store I go to closes early) Ill definitely join in on this one, its one of my practiced songs that I have actually found myself trying outside of rocksmith on my amp while im in my jam moods.

Updated score. My top score was not my high note streak and percentage

Added a score to my original post.

Confirmed my golfing/camping trip for the weekend, so I'll only get to work on it for a couple nights.

Wow, some really awesome scores already...Derrickhenry you could compete in DIV I with that score! Very nice.

Division III: 61,677

In reviewing the Division information above and my previous and last night's score, I think Div III is the best location for me. The score is a previous one and not last night's (about 60k) so I'll continue to try and improve. I know I've run through the solo on Riff Repeater several times. I wish it would tell me when I fail though, maybe I'll record the session and see if I can figure out the problem.

Carl
    Last edited by dm_gsxr; 07-11-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Div II: 103,879 Streak 109, Accuracy 92%

My fingers hurt from trying to level the solo. I got it to 82%. A few times I thought I had it, but then it just said try again. I think maybe I missed a bend or two along the way. I'll give this another go in a couple days, probably use the "workaround" for leveling up the solo though... I was pretty sloppy with some of the chord changes during the verse, so I think I have room for improvement here.

Edit: updated score: 103,879
    Last edited by bigrockshow; 07-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Hey guys, I know I'm brand new to these forums, but I just picked up Rocksmith again after getting a new guitar (my old one was a Costco special and broke after maybe a month of use). I'd love to participate in this stuff but am definitely Div IV, just titanically new to guitar in general. We'll see how well I can grind this song, but it won't be pretty, haha!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast