Thread: Budget ??? | Forums

Unhappy Budget ???

You know if you log in for 5 days in a row, you receive gifts and then on the 5th day you are supposed to receive double your budget. Ok so today is the 5th day, it says I receive double my budget, but nothing happens. At my last sign out I had approximately 7000 in budget and today after the apparent double budget it is the exact same..:. I am assuming it is the budget at the top of the screen that you earn from treating patients etc? Could someone please clarify this or is this another bug in the system?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by aminapunna View Post
    You know if you log in for 5 days in a row, you receive gifts and then on the 5th day you are supposed to receive double your budget. Ok so today is the 5th day, it says I receive double my budget, but nothing happens. At my last sign out I had approximately 7000 in budget and today after the apparent double budget it is the exact same..:. I am assuming it is the budget at the top of the screen that you earn from treating patients etc? Could someone please clarify this or is this another bug in the system?

Thanks!!
    From my experience, double budget means that you earn double, not that it doubles what you have. I had it yesterday, but it only worked about three times, then I lost connection, had to reload and the double budget was gone.

csvanhouten is correct. It does not double the budget you have. Nice try though.

Best
    House MD Team

Yeh I found that out when I was hoping to upgrade both machines....in general I try to use that bonus for upgrades...good use of panacea pills..load up the ward and pharmacy during that period...I too have difficulty with connection issues since my local cable company demands $200 deposit for service...and that ain't going to happen so I have a mobile connection which can go down..at any time depending on #logging in on it..

This one has been answered, so closing now.