Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    That doesn't help me at all, since even disabled, my game-saves simply causes my whole game to crash to desktop. Yes, ALL saves.
    None of you all seem to understand
    I'm not locked in here with you
    You're locked in here with me

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
    That doesn't help me at all, since even disabled, my game-saves simply causes my whole game to crash to desktop. Yes, ALL saves.
    I would suggest contacting technical support as they will be able to troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

If only I could return it

I used to love the old Heroes games so when I saw this new one of the shelf I thought I'd pick it up. WHat a bad idea. This game has been nothing but a total pain in the arse. First of all it was constantly updating i'd finish one, then go to run it and another, then it starts but wont connect (because it is old version) so exit and update again then run and it updates again.... I mean can't you just make it apply all the updates in one go?

Then I get up to date and .... o great.... now it has killed my saved games from yesterday. Instead of having fun i'm spending the majority of my time pissed off at the **** thing.

I don't need it any more.... if only I could return it to the store....

I could not agree more. This game was released in horrible condition. Then this new Uplay update, and it takes my friend and I days of patching to get it going again (like the guy above said, you can't put just ONE patch for gosh sakes?).

Now, after spending weeks trying to get my friends game to work, now both our save games disapear every time we log in to play again.

This is REALLY insane. And yes, we wait (and wait and wait and wait) for the games to sink on entering and exiting.

We don't even want to bother playing any more, because unless you can play an ENTIRE game in one sitting, you lost it all.

And turning off the sinking does not help in the least either.

The guy above is right, nothing but problems since release. We can't take the game back, but we can make sure we or nobody we know will ever buy a Ubisoft product again without MONTHS of good forum and Medicritic reveiws.
    Last edited by Mantra49; 08-17-2012 at 05:07 AM.

This is clearly a problem with their cloud syncing services. Last night I played, then logged off. My saved games that disappeared 1 days before suddenly appeared, so i played. I logged off last night and back on, and all of the sudden only saves from the day before were available. I tried launching, closing all sorts of stuff and nothing. My saves however list in this directory..

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\fb3b9446-f086-4f96-80f5-6d9f7ca09839\44

8/20/2012 10:08 PM 9 41.save.metadata
    08/19/2012 10:03 PM 475,527 42.save
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 9 42.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 505,565 43.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 43.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 505,616 44.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 44.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 505,996 45.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 45.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 506,161 46.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 46.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 505,084 47.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 47.save.metadata
    08/20/2012 10:08 PM 506,903 48.save
    08/21/2012 08:35 PM 9 48.save.metadata

Today I logged on to see if they came back. My saves from 8/19 listed. I logged off and back on, now my saves from 8/18 and older list and the 8/19 saves are gone. i opened a ticket with Ubisoft and they tried to blow me off. They need to fix this.

"The issue is under scrutiny by the developers.
    Thanks for your patience as we work things out."

Having the same problem, its worse when i exit the game and the uplay pop up window says uplay has stopped working and suddenly shut down. It almost gaurantees i lost the saves, it does that about 35% of the time when i quit the game, more often when i play longer than shorter. Really feel like i wasted my money on this game. I also plan to try and avoid any games that involve saving games to some cloud thing, because apparently its completely junk. Why cant they just have a dual option save to computer and cloud, and when you go to load the game you have the choice of picking betwixt the two.

The real question i have is. This has been going on for at least alittle over a month. Why hasnt this been fixed by now? I would assume a month is plenty of time to fix this issue or at least revert back to pre-cloud status till they can work things out. Doesnt even seem as though they tested this out much.

Really need to stop "looking into" the problem and start "working" on the problem.

Also Is there anyway to force a load from this save game folder with the metadata?

Hi, for me the syncronization has never ever was successful. I don't give a f..k 'cos I only play from that platform. But it takes a banch of time, it is really dissapointing.

I have now had to play Emporer's Will for the third time because every time I finish off the first set of campaigns, HIV forgets I have done some of them. Before I started EW, I verified that I had save files from EVERY one of the other 5 campaigns - now of course several are missing and it is telling me I have to play Spider Strategy and A Battle Won and Lost again (for the third time each). Has anyone gotten to open the Final Campaign???? This is total garbage. As of now I am moving on to other games until this is resolved because I cannot deal with doing these over and over to no avail. UPLAY - Get your act together - this is basic stuff.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast