Thread: Heroes 6 crashes on StartUp | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Heroes 6 crashes on StartUp

HI,

since some time my heroes always crash when i wanna play.

Error Message:

Runtime Error

Program:\games Heroes\Might & MAgic Heroes 6.exe

AppCrash: 1.4.0.0
    on: MSVCR90.dll
    Version: 9.0.30729.4940

I tried to reinstall whole game 3 times didn't worked.
    I uninstalles all Redistribute packages and only installed the one from DVD. Didn't worked

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    Last edited by Sardinor; 07-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.

This may work, as it just worked for me, although I did not have the same exact situation. I know redownloading it is a pain and costs precious bandwidth (yay caps!), however if the game is already saved in your Uplay account, if you redownload the game THROUGH UPLAY, it might work.

The problem I had was I downloaded the game through the Gamestop App where I purchased it and installed it through there, but then the updates ruined it and it refused to run. So, by uninstalling the game and reinstalling through UPlay I am now able to get it up and running again. Hope this helps.

Hi, if you are still having issues after tying the above suggestion please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Possible solution

Hey i had the exact same problem recently. I noticed that the problem was with Mircosoft Visual C++, and with some help from google I discovered a solution in uninstall all your versions of Mircosoft Visual C++ and the reinstalling Heroes VI. This allows it to install the version of Microsoft Visual C++ that i was build with, and it fixed it for me.

I tried just reinstalling both Heroes VI and Microsoft Visual both without results hopes this helps if you haven't solved it yet

hi i just recently bought this game and a laptop just to play, only to be disappointed because my laptop keeps on crashing/restarting when i launch the game. When i try other game it doesnt crash. Please help i dont know what to do... i really want to play

neigh guys I have a problem when I go to play the game go via IP from some ubisoft where zeitaei and my keys.

try to reinstall it i guess