Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Online multiplayer meetings [times+dates] - MAC & PC | Forums

Last edited by ManoelM; 05-31-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Last edited by ManoelM; 05-31-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Hey guys add me dj_edyo im looking foward to have some ppl to play with this game !

It's a shame I can't join you guys due to my copy of Driver San Francisco having this error "your connection to ubisoft server has been lost" even if I logged in to the UPLAY.

I actually played multiplayer before in 2011 and it was all smooth, no problems at all. I really hope we can meet at the next Driver game, or is anyone of you getting The Crew early next year?

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi, Have you tried opening the ports?

80 (TCP)
    14155 (TCP)
    14156 (TCP)
    1000 (UDP & TCP)
    3074 (UDP)
    9103 (UDP)

If you are still having an issue then please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by leonhang View Post
    It's a shame I can't join you guys due to my copy of Driver San Francisco having this error "your connection to ubisoft server has been lost" even if I logged in to the UPLAY.

I actually played multiplayer before in 2011 and it was all smooth, no problems at all. I really hope we can meet at the next Driver game, or is anyone of you getting The Crew early next year?
    Hmm I had this problem too sometimes but only for a day or so, maybe you should try again? Sometimes the servers don’t work properly. Try to open the ports like Ubi-Mush said.
    Not sure about The Crew, I don’t plan on buying a Xbox or PS4 or anything, and if it’s not released on Mac (like DSF was), then probably no for me.

But my DSF doesn’t work for me either now, will try to fix it some day then hopefully we can all play again.

Hi guys, when we make some on-line meeting???

Hi there, just wanted to say hi to ManoelM (hope u remeber me lol)
    Great to see ur still playing DSF fanatic, i kinda quit DSF long ago and play now mostly(if i play a race game) Grid1 and Grid2 and some Dirt 2and 3.
    Anyway hope to see u in the future in The Crew, what i did see from it i gonna buy and play that game for sure.
    Later

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast