Thread: Giving gifts in the new format | Forums

Giving gifts in the new format

I love the new format for giving gifts, its just like another game i play, but for 2 days now, when i click on all that i want to send, it comes up there was an error try again later. Ive tried 20 times!!! anyone else having trouble?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I haven't had any problems thus far. However I have sent colleague requests and haven't had anyone respond to my requests. Other than that, the requests seem to go out with no problem.

No colleague answers my requests, House always treats them. Ive had a few requests send and I have helped them. but never for me. I know you are working out the bugs, but some bugs are getting old and have been here too long, should be fixed by now

I am having trouble giving gifts. My friend sends me so many in one day, but yet when I try to send her some back, it will only allow me to send one gift per day. It doesn't load correctly, and I can't get my House friends up again. Is anyone else having this problem?

The reason why you are getting sent so many gifts is because in your messages tab when you give someone a gift, they accept it and then it asks if they would like to send one back. Sorry for the long run on lol