Thread: Brothers In Arms In A Modern Fashion | Forums

Brothers In Arms In A Modern Fashion

Do you guys think that Brothers In Arms should make a game with the whole ''modern warfare'' theme such as that of the majority of new war games, (Example: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Medal Of Honor War fighter, BF3, SOCOM, etc)?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

brothers in arms should stay ww2. everythings modern warfare these days. Sick to the back teeth of them.

MY FARCRY MAPS ON FCMAPS HERE

No.
    No.
    No.No.No.

Never
    ever.

BiA is famous for being one of the Best WW2 shooters out there, and as of right now, its one of a kind.
    I know I would never buy another if they went modern.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous545 View Post
    Do you guys think that Brothers In Arms should make a game with the whole ''modern warfare'' theme such as that of the majority of new war games, (Example: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Medal Of Honor War fighter, BF3, SOCOM, etc)?
    Doubt it...given that modern infantry tactics have changed considerably since the second world war....yes the basics of small unit comabt remains the same...but a concept based solely on the Fix-Flank-Finish concept of BiA woulnd't work well in a contemporary setting where we will most likely be up against guerrillas and unconventionals in urban environments. Unless ofcourse the game involves Russia attacking the US for some proper conventional warfare....in that case I'll be far far away from that game.

I would however be open to a game set in South East Asia - Burma. Jungle Warfare could be explored and the basic concepts would apply. But that would entail leaving out Baker and team...not sure if people would be down with that.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Still waiting for the final chapter of Bakers story.. and then they can do whatever they want.

* having problems to play BIA Hell's Higway multiplayer,
    * Can't host, or Join games.
    * My gaming friends are having the same problem.
    Ubisoft please help..... can you fix it.