Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 8 | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Razzak13 View Post
    If you know that you're told to not do it, because it doesn't work, then maybe you shouldn't whine about the fact that it doesn't work.
    It's not like he was the one to complain initially.

Same thing happened when the Win7 preview has been released, it's always a good thing to tell developers you're running a new OS.
    Why would they plan on supporting something seemingly no one's using?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Az4z3l11 View Post
    Why are you even using Windows 8?
    It is only a release Release Preview and is not meant for full use.
    I know it only Release Preview and i am sure i can or anyone else for that matter can run Windows 8 if we want. The OP just made a statement that it does not work on Windows 8 and i then helped by saying that it does, for me at least. And RP is very stable and i dont have any issues with it. RTM is arround the corner also.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzak13 View Post
    If you know that you're told to not do it, because it doesn't work, then maybe you shouldn't whine about the fact that it doesn't work.
    I dont see anyone whining . the OP just made a comment that it does not work for him .Like lots of posts here people have concern /issues with there game on Windows 7 also , so the OP just said it does not work for him where it does for me and three of my friends. We are here to raise our concerns /hopes and find possible fixes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12