Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Recon Online goes Open Beta Next Week | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by esten1 View Post
    what about Europe players... when can we expect to play it?
    I'm already playing it (closed beta) so I'm guessing it'll be open for EU too (as I'm from EU).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've been playing the closed beta for a long time and I'd say that it's maybe even better than GR:FS. There's no weapon customization, but there are maybe even more weapons than in GR:FS and there are virtually no errors, connection problems, etc. The graphics are the same, there's an in-game chat, more character customization and nicer maps.

GRO > GR:FS

There's in-game chat and VOIP that WORKS BETTER THAN MOST. Mute, adjust, etc.

Also no host migrations ever.

Hey Compass, dunno if u remember me but i've played with u several times. I play a recon named Jhung. Where did you hear that GRO is going open this week???

when is this open beta coming?

"Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them." Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by J.hung View Post
    Hey Compass, dunno if u remember me but i've played with u several times. I play a recon named Jhung. Where did you hear that GRO is going open this week???
    I remember everything. I was under the impression that this was the last beta phase and assumed they would make it open beta this week. But I apparently assumed wrong Q.Q

ITS OKAY THOUGH. I'll be taki-ing around on the GRO forums anyways, and there's plenty of footage left over from my stream to watch ^__^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12