Thread: DSF roads | Forums

DSF roads

Which roads are wrong in DSF - there must be someway to get out of SF IRL.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What do you mean? The whole part in the North isn’t San Francisco anymore, which means as soon as you cross the Golden Gate or the Bay Bridge, you have already left the city.

In the South roads are roads are just designed in a way that you can’t leave the area… same in the very North actually. It’s not that appropriate to the real city, you could take Google maps and compare if you wish!

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

It is a videogame with limited memory, therefore you cannot leave the map, and even if you could, there would be nothing outside of it but a background picture. If you're playing on PC, make a new map
    DRIVER 6 - my wishlist - Unlicensed Vehicles, Real-Time Car Damage, Car Flipping and Roll-Overs, On Foot AND Shift, Guns, No Invisible Walls, Able to drive of cliffs, jump fences etc, Performance Upgrades, Car Creator basic example, Set up Ramps and Stunts in shift mode, Reduce Framerate to 30fps and add back all the stuff you had to take out, Please and Thank You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Frumpleberg View Post
    It is a videogame with limited memory, therefore you cannot leave the map, and even if you could, there would be nothing outside of it but a background picture. If you're playing on PC, make a new map
    I would do, if I could! I mean if I would how to implement it in the game! I even know what I would do… ha...

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE