Citizen, as always, thanks for your incredibly hard work in putting this all together.
Citizen I think u should implement that idea I said earlier as a rule. About people being disconnected.
Thought I would finally find my sign in details and post.
Thanks again CW for making this.
I want to clear up my team:
Team name: Rogue
Last edited by protesticle; 07-25-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Notes: The tournament is now single elimination. First team to 3 wins in a tournament round advances.
Maximum of 5 full matches per tournament round. Teams may decline a 4th and/or 5th round if they have one three.
Show up over 15 minutes late to a match and you are forfeited, unless you talk to me and your opponent agrees to wait. Times below.
You may request a substitution after any match.
Matches will be hosted privately.
Hosts - wait for the "ready" after starting a match.
Do a 2-3 minute lag test prior to the first match. Launch a game, meet up, and check your opponents movements. Test killing and stunning in a short period of time. You do not have to test abilities.
If there is significant lag, you can request one host switch. If there is still significant lag, contact Citizen War.
Subs must be available in case someone cannot connect to the session. Playing with 2 players or less is not acceptable.
Upper Seeded Team Will Host Matches 1, 2 and 5. Lower Seeded Team Will Host Matches 3 and 4.
Again the maps for each match are always in this order: Rome, Venice, Castel Gandalfo, Rome (Dusk), Venice (Night)
July 27th: 6:00pm-10:15pm All times US Pacific Time (PST)
Round 1: 17 Teams, 6PM-7:45PM. (Teams 16 and 17 play their match against each other, other teams play when they can).
Round 2: 7:45PM-9PM (Round 2, 8 teams left).
Round 3: 9:00-10:15PM
July 28th: Round 4:
Championship: 7:00PM-8:30PM PST
By chance on Friday can we communicate with the opposing team to play earlier. I'll b on in the morning Friday. So I wanted to know if we can schedule games earlier than night time.
have we seeded the tournament yet, it's cutting it close?
My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/JTS812
There were some issues to work out with signups. There are some signups that didn't make it. These were people that messaged me on XBL. There have been 4 teams on XBL that couldn't make it for various reasons.
UPDATE: Seeding within the hour. I'll just make a few open slots.
Note that the team order above may be slightly changed.
1. MLU / The Propaganda, HelterSeltzer, Blo0deyes, other MLU members are okay as subs if in the right region)
2. PubStompingPWNys (PSP) / Apexx27, AliceLiddile, Neenkin / Chachi McSwaqq, Jester xBWx
3. YAGBN / Your Innate, Giaquinto718, Chernzobog (other VAA members are okay as subs if in the right region
4. TheRollers / PaladinsCurse, TR Prodigy 1, WAR Fire eater / WAR Valentious
5. SP / TXI Raven Elite, Rabidwesmann, demonicshadowz / girlygirltomb, JT JOK3R,
6. WLP (1) / Aure Puer, Veyron, Mephisto / other WLP
7. ITV / Deepwaterdragon, mikethetrojan, juice567 / XxANGRYASSASSIN, FORMERSUBJECT16, SIMGER
8. Burnouts with Rusty Blades "BRB" / Citizen War, NAX PRIME, roanannie / AnalogousPrune
9. HavokandFriends / HavokNotYetPro, ForbidenFree, Awkwardly Brutal
10. Shake and Bake / Prince Bael, Swami Chuckles, Mommafive / XxTreeIvyxX
11. EvilJTNitrous7 / JTS812, Nick Nitrous7, EvilEyeAssassin / Raininstormwake
12. WHU / WHU Night Wolf, Tha Fazz, WHU Bloodedge / (Any WHU members okay for backup if in the right region)
13. Scorpion's Talented Fear Track / scorpionrain6358, talented track98, xShadow Fearx
14. TheUrbanShadows / WLP Adoniis3, WLP Lycan, BlackUrbanDeath / zephyr, deston, omega, pointystix
15. Morbid Lullaby's Zorthanian Curse / aMorbidLullaby, Zorthania, Merrick73 (subs?)
16. W.P.T.G.F.U.A.P.V.G. / Thebullwillwin, PurepainV, impressivegod / A Dark Haunting
17. squareface1440 / scoop1440, querty, yerface (subs?)
Back To Brotherhood (B2B) Tournament Rules:
2. Private Matches (ACB)
3. 3 vs. 3 (ACB) You should have subs. No 3v2. If you only have two players, you lose the tournament round.
4. Maps: 1st match: Rome, 2nd match: Venice, 3rd match: Castel Gandalfo, 4th match: Rome (Dusk), 5th match Venice (Night)
5. Abilities: ALL abilities are allowed.
6. First to 3 wins. Not required to play a 4th and 5th match if one team wins three. Max 5 matches in a tournament round.
7. Single Elimination.
1. Participants may be from any group, clan, team, club, or secret organization of Illuminati. People from different clans may mix to form different teams.
2. Participants must be located in the following countries to avoid connection issues and scheduling issues: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States.
Citizen War may ask any participant to leave if they are suspected to be from a different region.
3. Participants should have enough English language skills or a teammate with such English skills in order to participate without rule clarification in their native language.
4. Participants must pledge to participate in the entire tournament during the scheduled time or they will be forfeited. Late shows to rounds past 15 minutes will be forfeited. Participants who make it to the championships will have the opportunity to negotiate the championship schedule with Citizen War and their opponents based on the timetable below.
5. This tournament MAY RUN LATE, especially if you are in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. Pledge to stay up late or don’t participate. If you don’t show up to the next round, you forfeit. Fighting game tournaments similarly run for many hours into the night.
6. Participants may agree to play with other participants early in case they finish their matches early.
7. The final initial matchups and the tournament schedule will be announced on the day prior to the tournament on the Ubisoft Assassin’s Creed Multiplayer Forums.
8. Final decisions about disqualifications etc., are all decided by Citizen War, even in matches in which he is the participant.
9. I encourage all participants to record images or video of their matches.
1. Matches must take place during the alloted tournament time or during the break time if something goes wrong. Citizen War may ask you to stop playing your current tournament round if you go into the allotted time for the next tournament round, unless future opponents agree to a delay.
2. This is single elimination. First team to three wins advances. The other team is eliminated.
3. Only launch the first match that you are hosting after you receive the go ahead from your opponents. Afterwards only delay launching the next match that you host upon receiving a message from your opponents. Teams that quit right away (within 30 seconds, before using abilities, stunning, or killing another team) can ask for a re-launch. If there is a fifth game in the series, you do not need to conduct a lag test, but you should wait for the go-ahead from your opponents.
Be sure to change hosts as outlined below.
4. Teams that conduct matches on time or early may use the remaining time in a round as break time as they want.
5. Conduct lag tests in Brotherhood. Players should try to kill/stun each other for a few minutes. No ability use is required.
If one team experiences lag, the hosting team must choose a different host ONCE and try a lag test again. The team not hosting can choose between the two hosts after this lag test.
6. In case of disconnections. If participants have VIDEO PROOF of a disconnection, then they should tell their opponents. In that case, set things up again and redo the round. Otherwise, your team loses automatically if someone on your team disconnects.
Champions will be disqualified if they do not upload video proof of any crucial disconnections within 3 days from the end of the tournament. In this case new champions will be selected based on tournament record. (Up to the discretion of Citizen War.)
If you have no video proof of a disconnection, you lose the match if your player disconnects unless players from both teams disconnect. Sorry. Even a temporary disconnection can affect the score. If players from both teams disconnect, the game may be ruled a "tie by disconnect." Contact Citizen War.
7. Citizen War may decide the result of a tournament round on the result of the first successful game played if there are multiple disconnections in a tournament round. If two to four successful games were played but there is not time for another, he may decide it on the comparative total score of both teams in all games. If three Failure to provide scores may result in disqualification. Citizen may ask teams to play "Best of three" if there are too many disconnections. See Rule 18.
8. At least one player on your team should have a camera ready to take pictures of the score. Uploading the scores online and linking them on the forums is acceptable. No proof of score may result in you losing a match if there is a dispute.
In ACB the matches occasionally disconnect at the end of the game. Notice the score at the end of a game where this happens and capture it with video if possible. Play with honor and admit a loss even if the score doesn't show.
9. If all players experience a long (longer than 30 minutes) server outage, contact Citizen War immediately. Citizen will then reschedule the tournament.
10. No quitting. If you quit due to any complaints, even regarding lag, you lose that match, though I'll probably let you continue playing with an apology to your opponent. No messaging other teams during the match asking for a redo. Wait until after the match is completed if you have a dispute and contact Citizen War immediately. Wait for his reply.
11. As per the Ubisoft forum rules, no shaming other players in the Ubisoft forums. Save your critical commentary for an external site such as YouTube or your clan homepage. Trash talking is not allowed when trying to set up a match. Friendly (i.e. not harrassment) trash talking in the days before the match or after the match is acceptable, but not on the Ubisoft Forums.
12. No personal attacks or harassment. No hate speech or trash talking regarding gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, gamertags, religion, or ethnicity. Reports of personal attacks or harassment will lead to disqualification.
13. Friendly or dramatic commentary about your perspective on your match is allowed in the forum thread, as long as it follows the forum rules.
14. Substitutions are allowed but you must specify the “main” three members of the tourney and substitutions must be announced 30 minutes in advance of the tournament, unless clanmates are allowed by Citizen War. Substitutions are “playing for glory.”
15. Prizes haven't been announced and would not be available for players from different countries if there were any. Play for GLORY!
16. If you feel that something is wrong with a match, submit a dispute to Citizen War upon completing THAT match. (Except in the case of disconnects DURING the match, not in the last ten seconds) Delay the next match until he is able to respond, and then continue playing your tournament round, even if delayed.
17. Teams with good sportsmanship may forfeit a match when there are difficulties.
18. Citizen War may make his own rules as he goes in case we run into difficulty.
19. Remember, this is a video game.
In ACB: The top seeded team hosts the first, second, and fifth game in a PRIVATE LOBBY. The host runs through lag tests as mentioned in the rules. The bottom seeded team hosts the third and fourth game in a new PRIVATE LOBBY. The team not hosting chooses Team One or Two before launching the match. The host does not launch before getting this information.
The map order for every tournament round is: Rome, Venice, Castel Gandalfo, Rome (Dusk), Venice (Night)
when do we see who we play?
"See Manhunt through my eyes"
Sig made by WLP Adoniis
Leader Of Vittoria Agli Assassini