Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: YETI Minidump Error | Forums

same issue here

i had the same problem except my game didn't start crashing until after i beat it. then the next time it crashed yeti the second the main menu should've came up. i got it fixed after talking to ubisoft and steam techs for like a month and writing out a whole novel and eventually they gave me a non steam version of the game and it then worked. (btw try starting the game with uplay in offline mode and it should work but you won't have multiplayer) the reason this is happening is because some form of corruption has happened to your online profile and nothing will fix it from my experience, no deleting files, no new drivers, no new game patches.

btw those of u discussing intel hd 3000/4000, it's an igpu not igp. integrated graphics processing unit. can run alongside a discrete gpu (regular graphics card) if ur motherboard support lucidlogix mvp. (you need to enable igpu under ur bios and also might have to reinstall windows and make sure ur intel igpu drivers are loaded before your discrete drivers).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm getting this a lot all of a sudden, but only when i play multiplayer.

I've been playing for weeks, problem free, then suddenly I am now experiencing this problem (i've found a few problems have only recently been occurring)

What I find annoying is this game does not support ATI Mobility Radeon graphics card according to Ubisoft, yet my game box says it does!

Quote Originally Posted by Az4z3l11 View Post
    Removing everything in C:\Users\USER\Documents\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier fixed the problem for me.
    Tried that, still doesn´t work, when I open the folder again my profile is there again but the folder is empty. What can I do?
    My specs are
    Intel core i5 quad core 3,1ghz
    radeon 6850
    4gb RAM
    Last edited by korvlorten; 08-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.

i cant install the ncidia it tell me nvidia nvidia installer cannot continue this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware need helppppppppppppppp ??

hello,

you should at least return the operating system and the name of your graphics card.

YETI minidump Error solution

a) Goto c:\Users\<user>\Documents\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier>
    b) Backup file "default.cfg" by copying it to some other place
    c) Open "default.cfg" in text editor for example ultraedit
    d) Replace "True" in front of "Fullscreen" with "False" so that it looks like this:
    Fullscreen False
    e) Save the edited "default.cfg"
    f) Launch the game with "Future Soldier.exe"
    g) Now game is launched successfully. The Game will not open in full screen. This is normal and expected as per change above.
    h) Now goto Options and Click on Graphics options.Select on " Restore Defaults". This will bring the game to working full screen mode.
    i) Save the game and exit.

a) Goto c:\Users\<user>\Documents\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier>
    b) Backup file "default.cfg" by copying it to some other place
    c) Open "default.cfg" in text editor for example ultraedit
    d) Replace "True" in front of "Fullscreen" with "False" so that it looks like this:
    Fullscreen False
    e) Save the edited "default.cfg"
    f) Launch the game with "Future Soldier.exe"
    g) Now game is launched successfully. The Game will not open in full screen. This is normal and expected as per change above.
    h) Now goto Options and Click on Graphics options.Select on " Restore Defaults". This will bring the game to working full screen mode.
    i) Save the game and exit.

Angry Fatal Error: Generate Minidump Error | Still persists, please HELP!

Same here mate. I have a Sony Vaio and the same graphics driver. After having this crash everytime since I bought it, I decided to look for a solution online and came across this forum. Unfortunately for me even after updating the Graphics driver, the error still persists. I'm now running Patch v1.5. I can't believe Ubisoft won't address this issue now that so many have run into this roadblock. Can anyone help me with this? I'm so frustrated since I've been trying for 2 days now to get this running.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkaMajumder View Post
    I had the same error in my laptop. Mine is a Sony vaio. And my Graphics driver is a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650. I was totally on the edge when i couldn't play and all I was given was a Yeti error. But don make any changes after installing the game in your "C:\Users\USER\Documents\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier" folder. Just install the newest version of graphics driver for your graphics Card and it will move like hell!!! Worked for me!!!

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. My original default.cfg had the text

"FormattedTextFileForTheWin
    DetailObjects Middle
    DirectX11 False
    Fullscreen True
    GammaCorrection 50
    ImprovedPhysics False
    Resolution 1280x720
    TriDef3D True
    VSync False
    VolumetricLight Middle"

Not sure what I should change here. This is SoooooOooooOOoOo **** frustrating!!!!

This is so annoying. I cant believe so many of us are having the same problem and there isn't a fix. I just spent EURO 29.99 and can't get this crap to work on my PC due to this famous error.
    Reading the forums, I can't really tell if this is a hardware issue, bug, or what. What's the root cause? Is this because the graphic driver can't support the game or something? Or was it just not installed properly?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast