Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blacklist on Youtube :( | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Blacklist on Youtube :(

I'm getting really angry at the people on You Tube hating on Blacklist and showing off or attention seeking now

I won't name these people but here are some examples of what people are saying:

"I fell in love with splinter cell the very first time i played the original on my xbox in 2003. then pandora tomorrow was released, then chaos theory. the series just kept getting better and better. then disaster. double agent, and then conviction, removing everything i loved about the series. it's 2012 now, and after watching this i am realizing the true splinter cell experience is dead. r.i.p. splinter cell, i'll miss you"

"Sam Fisher=Splinter CellMicheal Ironside=Sam FisherNo Micheal Iron=No Sam FisherTherefore:No Sam Fisher=No Splinter Cell"

"F"$£. ANOTHER COD STYLE SPLINTER CELL!"

"Well i am sorry that you can evolve with games and yes that's your personal problem not the game's fault. Game's been evolving; doing its business for years now & yet you are completely oblivious & in denial. Anyways I have ghost recon f. soldier and i love it; **** when i play that game feel like a **** navy seal team, thats how badass it is & love this game too! (obviously classics are always better) but this is not a fail. You should stick with the old times where you belong bro."

I hate these people that just say something for the sake of it hoping to get LIKES or whatever or boast about HOW PRO they were at the old SCs or whatever.
    I also hate the people that say IT'S BETTER to EVOLVE.
    None of these people are listening to the devs.

I'm sorry I just needed to let it go. What do you guys think on the matter?
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What do you expect ? Those people only saw what was shown at the E3 demo, and think that's what the final game will be like.. 90% comments are out about Black List being clones of Uncharted, COD, and Assassins creed. Some of them even come up with new names Like Uncharted Cell: Modern Creed.

I only go there to see the complaints about BL. It's actually funny how some people will go off on other people and the game for it being different from the old SC games.
    Last edited by AssassinDOA; 07-02-2012 at 10:15 PM.

EXACTLY!! Thank u! Finally someone who understands! I have also seen a lot of ppl just lik this on blogs on line as well. Sometimes they say something stupid like "tom Clancy and splinter cell suck, play battlefield or skyrim" WTF? Did u really come here to post that crap? Ughh....btw thnx for the link

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoneWolf777Xx View Post
    EXACTLY!! Thank u! Finally someone who understands! I have also seen a lot of ppl just lik this on blogs on line as well. Sometimes they say something stupid like "tom Clancy and splinter cell suck, play battlefield or skyrim" WTF? Did u really come here to post that crap? Ughh....btw thnx for the link
    No problem man
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Om4zd View Post
    I hate these people that just say something for the sake of it hoping to get LIKES or whatever or boast about HOW PRO they were at the old SCs or whatever.
    I also hate the people that say IT'S BETTER to EVOLVE.
    None of these people are listening to the devs.

and you gonna profiling people who expressed what they like or not as attention seeking monomania and Hate them. nice.

what did devs really said? when it comes to substance about games, little.
    btw since last incident whatever statements suppose sounds like cant be consider facts right away these day.
    We do have more than 100 keys on keyboard, the melee/action key design is a failure.

......and just because people runs fast, it doesn't mean they want to jump over obstacles and kick down a door.

Quote Originally Posted by coltcat View Post
    and you gonna profiling people who expressed what they like or not as attention seeking monomania and Hate them. nice.

what did devs really said? when it comes to substance about games, little.
    btw since last incident whatever statements suppose sounds like cant be consider facts right away these day.
    I don't get what you mean because of the language sorry. Type in full sentences if it's okay. If you mean't by profiling that I'm being too harsh on these people because of my opinion or emotions then I don't think there was any point in you saying that.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

Pretty normal reactions. People who don't search for every bit of info of the game. I can read these comments in the german forum too, although they are more in detail and in a more polite manner. It's really not surprising. One side wants the Splinter Cell experience the other ones want them to get a long with the evolution of gaming.

It's often that these people talk at cross puposes. The problem isn't the fast pace or the slow pace for example (while developers often do use these words to justify change of direction). You can have the fluid gameplay, which I assume that's where CT2 may have gone anyway (Just how I view the development through the legacy series, you don't have to agree with ), and the classic gameplay. You see that a lot of people want variable speed back and that's where the link between classic and aggro is. Both styles have to care for the core mechanics. Like a Ghost, so does a Panther need to be aware of the enemies too. A lot of features were linked to the variable speed which added a feeling of having an indepth dynamic stealth system. The difference is that the Ghost only kills/KOs when necessary and avoid enemy contact as much as possible, a panther has a wider range of playstyle opportunities. People who like to KO all or to Kill all undetected and are not too strict to themself when it comes to enemy contact as opposed to a Ghost are also Panthers. They may use Sonar Goggles and KIM for the higher density of AI but they don't have to. They play a lot more with the AI, cats & mouse games. CT wasn't that far away of that direction in my opinion. It needed Level Design and AI placement that suits both the Ghost and Panther player (for the Action player you don't need it extra) and variable speed on pipes and ledges, additionally the Cover system and that's it.

Now where I wanted to go is. They need to advertise the variable speed and Closer-Then-Ever again and you got them. Both the Ghost and Panther are players who get close to the enemies. While the Panther may now use features like KIM and SG (Sonar Goggles) the Panther also should be able to do all the things which you could do previously just in a more dynamic way (variable speed). I think it's a misconception that only Hardcore Gamers, Veterans and Ghost players have these concerns. More often these players fits more to a typical Panther (Predator) kind of player as you could imagine. I do myself enjoy very much that playstyle of a predator and panther (while I do not use M&E in Conviction).

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Pretty normal reactions. People who don't search for every bit of info of the game. I can read these comments in the german forum too, although they are more in detail and in a more polite manner. It's really not surprising. One side wants the Splinter Cell experience the other ones want them to get a long with the evolution of gaming.

It's often that these people talk at cross puposes. The problem isn't the fast pace or the slow pace for example (while developers often do use these words to justify change of direction). You can have the fluid gameplay, which I assume that's where CT2 may have gone anyway (Just how I view the development through the legacy series, you don't have to agree with ), and the classic gameplay. You see that a lot of people want variable speed back and that's where the link between classic and aggro is. Both styles have to care for the core mechanics. Like a Ghost, so does a Panther need to be aware of the enemies too. A lot of features were linked to the variable speed which added a feeling of having an indepth dynamic stealth system. The difference is that the Ghost only kills/KOs when necessary and avoid enemy contact as much as possible, a panther has a wider range of playstyle opportunities. People who like to KO all or to Kill all undetected and are not too strict to themself when it comes to enemy contact as opposed to a Ghost are also Panthers. They may use Sonar Goggles and KIM for the higher density of AI but they don't have to. They play a lot more with the AI, cats & mouse games. CT wasn't that far away of that direction in my opinion. It needed Level Design and AI placement that suits both the Ghost and Panther player (for the Action player you don't need it extra) and variable speed on pipes and ledges, additionally the Cover system and that's it.

Now where I wanted to go is. They need to advertise the variable speed and Closer-Then-Ever again and you got them. Both the Ghost and Panther are players who get close to the enemies. While the Panther may now use features like KIM and SG (Sonar Goggles) the Panther also should be able to do all the things which you could do previously just in a more dynamic way (variable speed). I think it's a misconception that only Hardcore Gamers, Veterans and Ghost players have these concerns. More often these players fits more to a typical Panther (Predator) kind of player as you could imagine. I do myself enjoy very much that playstyle of a predator and panther (while I do not use M&E in Conviction).
    I get your point there with the Ghost Panther thing.

Also, I have a gut feling you're an Xbox person. I dunno why. Are you? Or do you have a PS3?
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

I am a PC person (and Nintendo ).

i love posting comments on that video like
    " lol. This game looks awesome. Cant wait to shoot people and use air strikes"

It stirs up so many rage comments and it makes me laugh at the arguments these children pull. Its funny, because it seems like they have no idea what theyre talking about......" millions of fans hate the game" this especially gave me a chuckle
    Last edited by michaelanjello; 07-02-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast