Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who cares is Splinter Cell is different?? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Who cares is Splinter Cell is different??

I'm new here and I'm sure I'll get insulted for this topic, but I don't care. Guys, jeez who cares if conviction or blacklist is different from the old splinter cells? In case you hadn't noticed, games aren't a service, they are a business. If there's something they need to do to get more sales, by God they'll do it! Not only that, but we don't live in 2005 anymore, the world has changed alot in seven years. Don't u think sans world would too? I understand u guys miss the old days, but u hav a time machine and it's called the ORIGINAL XBOX and your favorite game, most likely chaos theory. The game isn't GONE, you still have it. PLAY it don't hate on Ubisoft for trying to keep things fresh. I have played every single SplinterCell except essentials and while they were fun AT THAT TIME, I still ore ordered blacklist. I loved conviction, and blacklist will be even better. If u guys don't like it, fine, but don't send 20 page long "lectures" to Ubisoft telling them off and cussing them out for changing the game. Everything changes over time. Including your precious 7 yr old games and their series. Ithink Ubisoft is doing an amazingly awesome job with splinter crll. Ubisoft if u read this just know u still have people who appreciate u. Wanna tell me off? Fine. All comments are welcome.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoneWolf777Xx View Post
    I'm new here and I'm sure I'll get insulted for this topic, but I don't care. Guys, jeez who cares if conviction or blacklist is different from the old splinter cells? In case you hadn't noticed, games aren't a service, they are a business. If there's something they need to do to get more sales, by God they'll do it! Not only that, but we don't live in 2005 anymore, the world has changed alot in seven years. Don't u think sans world would too? I understand u guys miss the old days, but u hav a time machine and it's called the ORIGINAL XBOX and your favorite game, most likely chaos theory. The game isn't GONE, you still have it. PLAY it don't hate on Ubisoft for trying to keep things fresh. I have played every single SplinterCell except essentials and while they were fun AT THAT TIME, I still ore ordered blacklist. I loved conviction, and blacklist will be even better. If u guys don't like it, fine, but don't send 20 page long "lectures" to Ubisoft telling them off and cussing them out for changing the game. Everything changes over time. Including your precious 7 yr old games and their series. Ithink Ubisoft is doing an amazingly awesome job with splinter crll. Ubisoft if u read this just know u still have people who appreciate u. Wanna tell me off? Fine. All comments are welcome.
    We are very few people. There's no need for You to get worked up over our comments man. We aren't complaining that these new SCs are horrible because they are not the EXACT same as the old ones. We are complaining about the:
    - Frog Leaping
    -Unrealistic Airstrikes
    -No sound meters which would definitely make the game more realistic.
    -No Michael Ironside (Though I understand why since he has faced cancer more than once in the past few years)
    -Not all the time, but sometimes forcing Action to be implemented in the gameplay.
    So please first read what we say Precisely before saying what you just said next time. I felt a little bit like an idiot after reading this post cuz of what you said.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

You're right, I'm sure you will get insulted by they fans. "Don't u think sans world would too?" And who is sans. I think you meant Sam. But I think you need to worry more about editing about what you write before posting. I barely understood what you just typed from all that bad grammar and sentence structure.
    Last edited by AssassinDOA; 07-02-2012 at 09:58 PM.

I did mean Sam, stupid phone. No im not getting worked up, I just wanted to let ppl know what is being said. I mean everywhere u look, there's 5000 comments that say, this game will suck. It's just call of duty with SAMs younger brother and a high voice. They should have stopped with chaos theory." I see this on every website with the word blacklist on it. I understand people miss classic gameplay, but yet agsin the GAME is still THERE. Why hate on a company cuz they didn't make another game lik the one u wanted. I'm not going everywhere saying, "oh halo 3 was the best, reach and 4 suck" or. "cod 4 was the best, black ops 2 will suck" I just enjoy what I enjoy and don't bother with what I dont. I apologize if I offended anyone. I don't think Ubisoft will read this but if they do, (this sounds crazy) but maybe they might be encouraged by the one loyal fan amongst the crowd of angry haters. Make any sense?

I did mean Sam, stupid phone. No im not getting worked up, I just wanted to let ppl know what is being said. I mean everywhere u look, there's 5000 comments that say, this game will suck. It's just call of duty with SAMs younger brother and a high voice. They should have stopped with chaos theory." I see this on every website with the word blacklist on it. I understand people miss classic gameplay, but yet agsin the GAME is still THERE. Why hate on a company cuz they didn't make another game lik the one u wanted. I'm not going everywhere saying, "oh halo 3 was the best, reach and 4 suck" or. "cod 4 was the best, black ops 2 will suck" I just enjoy what I enjoy and don't bother with what I dont. I apologize if I offended anyone. I don't think Ubisoft will read this but if they do, (this sounds crazy) but maybe they might be encouraged by the one loyal fan amongst the crowd of angry haters. Make any sense?
    OH you're talking about people on You Tube. I hate those guys. Just made a topic about that.

Here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...t-on-Youtube-(
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

The reason behind my anger towards blacklist is the disregard of Sam from developers. Conviction ideas had some potential, but even closing eyes on them, there was still a feel of Sam. Changing the character to suit the crowd, stripping Sam off his spiritual values, turning him younger, making him behave like a “cowboy” - these moves in blacklist is what I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by C-sec View Post
    The reason behind my anger towards blacklist is the disregard of Sam from developers. Conviction ideas had some potential, but even closing eyes on them, there was still a feel of Sam. Changing the character to suit the crowd, stripping Sam off his spiritual values, turning him younger, making him behave like a “cowboy” - these moves in blacklist is what I hate.
    I get u man. They made Sam into something he wasn't. I heard one guy compared him to James bond. Let me find the link. He had good points.
    http://www.gamertalk.tv/?p=2309

I get u man. They made Sam into something he wasn't. I heard one guy compared him to James bond. Let me find the link. He had good points.
    http://www.gamertalk.tv/?p=2309
    @C-sec: I think Sam's character will be fine personally. Michael Ironside is coaching Eric Johnson on it anyways. It's just up to the writers to make sure they don't give him "cowboy" lines and stuff.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

zach from the com dev reads the forums
    Today a young man on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is but a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Om4zd View Post
    @C-sec: I think Sam's character will be fine personally. Michael Ironside is coaching Eric Johnson on it anyways. It's just up to the writers to make sure they don't give him "cowboy" lines and stuff.
    No, no. It's not only the writer. You need to have experience there and Ironside was allowed to change the script if he thought it doesn't fit to the character he imagines to play/voice. What I heared of the interview is the Eric is just doing what they tell him to do. He doesn't have any experience and doesn't know how Sam was so he cannot go to the writer: Ohh that's not right, that doesn't fit to Sam. So it's good he seem to replay the games too, but that's actually to late and even that won't help him that much there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast