Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft announces USA Pre-Orders! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Ubisoft announces USA Pre-Orders!

Ubisoft have finally announced an Assassin’s Creed III North and Latin American Limited Edition for preorder.

It will retail for $119.99 and inclues the following:

Assassin’s Creed III video game.
    Stunning 9.44″ Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
    Embroidered 28″x48″ Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
    3″x3.25″ sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
    Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition is available for pre-order today exclusively for North America and Latin America customers at GameStop, Amazon.com, Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart.

The Assassin’s Creed III Digital Deluxe Edition for Windows PC is available for pre-order from UBIShop and other digital retailers for $64.99 and includes:

Assassin’s Creed III video game.
    George Washington’s notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
    Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure.
    The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock – rumored to have fired “the shot heard round the world” – for use in the single-player campaign.
    Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
    A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games.

Source: EscoBlades - http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/0...mited-edition/
    Last edited by pacmanate; 07-02-2012 at 03:49 PM.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

$119 for a video game?! Good lord, some people must be swimming in money. It doesn't even sound all that great, to be honest. The Digital Deluxe version still sounds like the best one, but I prefer having a physical copy of my games.

Edit: They're still continuing this trend of releasing a "best of AC" album instead of an actual soundtrack? Everyone who bought a special edition of ACR last year already got one such album, why would they want more of the same?
    Last edited by SixKeys; 07-02-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Spoiler: 

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

Quote Originally Posted by SixKeys View Post
    $119 for a video game?! Good lord, some people must be swimming in money. It doesn't even sound all that great, to be honest. The Digital Deluxe version still sounds like the best one, but I prefer having a physical copy of my games.

Edit: They're still continuing this trend of releasing a "best of AC" album instead of an actual soundtrack? Everyone who bought a special edition of ACR last year already got one such album, why would they want more of the same?
    Take a look at RE6 Premium edition it costs 1300$

NA gets the flag?Theres something cool that you guys get.

So the Scottish Flintlock fired the shot heard round the world...

I want that bloody flag...

I am so jelly right now

No digital extras on the CE? Might pass on the CE even after waiting so long for an announcement. I like the flag, but for $120, they usuall give some additional digital content like another SP mission and/or MP pack. Oh well.

I'm not sure about this either tbh. The flag and statue sound awesome but no dlc for the price of two games? If you pre-order from gamestop you should get the Mayan ruins DLC anyway I would imagine and also that sword. I was kind of hoping to get Washington's journal too.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes View Post
    I'm not sure about this either tbh. The flag and statue sound awesome but no dlc for the price of two games? If you pre-order from gamestop you should get the Mayan ruins DLC anyway I would imagine and also that sword. I was kind of hoping to get Washington's journal too.
    According to the Game Stop posting just released, we of course get the pre-order mission that you get with any GS pre-order, but that's it on the digital front. No journal or anything. Not digging the buckle. Flag is cool but where would my wife let me put it in the house, the statue is cool but again, where to put it. From the sound of the news from UbiGabe at E3 it was going to be great. A tad disappointed that this is what all the wait was for.

sounds ok. Freedom or Die edition is better imo. I will upgrade my pre-order once Ubisoft released some pics of the items in the CE edition. Hopefully it comes in a cool CE box(tlike the tin box for AC II CE).

Quote Originally Posted by egriffin09 View Post
    sounds ok. Freedom or Die edition is better imo. I will upgrade my pre-order once Ubisoft released some pics of the items in the CE edition. Hopefully it comes in a cool CE box(tlike the tin box for AC II CE).
    Check my post above you.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast