Thread: Issues with Mouse, Keyboard or Controller - workarounds | Forums

Issues with Mouse, Keyboard or Controller - workarounds

Update:

Hello,

From now, please report any Title Update 1.3 / input issues here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...eedback-Forums

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Some of you are reporting issues with Mouse, Keyboard, or Controller in the dedicated thread.
    We are currently working to resolve those issues via an update.

Please read before posting

Temporary workarounds:
    • Mouse not detected (keyboard working well) – is happening on some advanced mouse solutions;
      • Temporary workaround = uninstall the mouse/keyboard drivers; plug the mouse/keyboard as a standard PC input device.
    • Mouse not detected (keyboard working well) – is happening if you have other devices plugged in the computer or driver for them installed;
      • Temporary workaround = unplug the controllers/devices; uninstall drivers.
    • Mouse not detected (keyboard WASD not working) – may be encountered with certain Windows configurations;
      • Temporary workaround = create a new Windows user account and play the game from that account.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard on the next title update.
    Last edited by Ubi_Antoine; 07-12-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

optimize the game, and after patching the game has become very frieze

Hi,

I have a Logitech g110 keyboard and a MX518 mouse.
    I have tried everything there is to try on this forum and still my puppet wont budge. Oh yes I almost forgot he can only run and prone.
    I am disappointed in UBI's lack of intern control and quality check over a product that they sell to the customers who actually think that they have bought a product that is'n finished yet...

Workaround

The Workaround worked for me, but not that well. Mouse lags a bit with slight delay. Using an old optical mouse. Still does not want to work with my wireless Genius Ergo 600 mouse.Thanx for tempory solving the problem, but we still need the patch. Did not spend all this money for a game that does not work properly. Please hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

None of these work,

The game has been live since last tuesday... is there no sign of a patch? almost 7 days and nothing?

hurry up ubisoft. this is just wrong what your doing

At least tell us PC gamers when we should be expecting a new patch to fix the mouse and keyboard

This is such a blatant failure of you testing and quality department, it boggles the mind that you even have one.

How does a PC game make it out the door WITHOUT A WORKING MOUSE OR KEYBOARD?

When wil this gmae work for PC? Or do you have our money and we can go screw?

Quote Originally Posted by ObernerV View Post
    Hi,

I have a Logitech g110 keyboard and a MX518 mouse.
    I have tried everything there is to try on this forum and still my puppet wont budge. Oh yes I almost forgot he can only run and prone.
    I am disappointed in UBI's lack of intern control and quality check over a product that they sell to the customers who actually think that they have bought a product that is'n finished yet...
    Have you tried creating a second account in Windows 7 with Admin rights, then logging in under that account and launching the game? This seems to fix the no mouse and keyboard issue without having to remove any drivers. I hope this helps.

mouse super slow

what's with the mouse lag. I can adjust the mouse sensitivity in either direction and there is no change, it remains uber slow and lagging making playing the game unbearable. Seriously, how do you release a game when the basic controls are not working properly. I thought dice was bad with bf3 but this is ridiculous. Having paid 57$ and pre-ordered this game, disappointment is an understatement. Last ubisoft product I purchase. Hope the patch is coming soon since I can't refund the game.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast